Sign in to follow this  
ferreterno1

gamekeeper college

anybody know of a college that teaches gamekeeper courses in kent or the surrounding area??

Thanks in advance

:thumbs:

I will tell you tommorow mate im going to my x bosses party tommorow and there will be fekin loads of keepers there 2 from kent.

I will tell you tommorow mate im going to my x bosses party tommorow and there will be fekin loads of keepers there 2 from kent.

thanks much apreciated

Guest Lord B
anybody know of a college that teaches gamekeeper courses in kent or the surrounding area??

Thanks in advance

Have a look at Sparsholt College; not sure if its in Kent or Hampshire but its down that way.

Thanks in advance

Have a look at Sparsholt College; not sure if its in Kent or Hampshire but its down that way.

EXPENSIVE!! its good if you can afford to go.

Thanks in advance

Hampshire, five mins out of Winchester. sharmon

hi Ferreterno 1 we have 2 in sussex; Brinsbury college near Pulborough or Plumpton college near Lewes in east sussex which would be the nearest to you! hope this has been of some help to you Steve

i heard someone say that you can do a nvq level two?? if so how many days at college would you do a week?? i can get praticle experience with my local keeper

i heard someone say that you can do a nvq level two?? if so how many days at college would you do a week?? i can get praticle experience with my local keeper

I done mine in 1 yr 8 mounths at moulton collage 1 day a week for however long you need mostly 2 years you wil need a plasement i.e an estate to work on with the head keeper and it has to have accomdation and be approved by the collage

Im goin now to see thease keepers so i will ask about for you.

nvq think that it would be longer than week not realy sure best thing to do is contact the collage and find out price ect on 01962 776441 fax 01962 776587

nvq think that it would be longer than week not realy sure best thing to do is contact the collage and find out price ect on 01962 776441 fax 01962 776587

1 Day a week for 2 years NVQ levle 2 in gamekeeping

i vouch for that joe, sparsholy is well worth it, gets you on plenty of shootdays, very practical and has a great social life!! :drink: not to mention there is a massive equine sector there also :whistling::thumbs:

Regards

Aaron