Preston From Mountain Men.....................

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charlie in mountain men was an ex lumberjack that had retired and wanted to try living off trapping ... he had a snow machine accident whilst chasing somebody that was stealing from his traps hence th

What a shame he came across as a genuinely nice man .......

I've often wondered why he wanders round hollering all night, when they're clearly wearing GPS collars........   I liked the episode when Tom went missing, down by the river in a snow storm. Neighbo

Posted Images

Aye his business partner the place struggled to make money too never figured why he was always there kicking his pan in surely they where better jobs out there

I think problems started when the State wanted to sell the land that Eustace had lived on for years ? So, he was forced to raise money for a mortgage - which has to be paid back........

Always like both Eustace and Preston - great 'can do' attitude. Just get their heads down and get on with it. Never seen either of them angry.....or even swearing !

I think problems started when the State wanted to sell the land that Eustace had lived on for years ? So, he was forced to raise money for a mortgage - which has to be paid back........

Always like both Eustace and Preston - great 'can do' attitude. Just get their heads down and get on with it. Never seen either of them angry.....or even swearing !

Bowt the closest they get to angry is when they say "Gahhhh-leee!"! LOL

• Like 1

History channel mate on history HD tonight 9oclock.rip preston, always though he was a sound guy... I'd love to strangle that estauce one irrating cnut lol. Atb dc

Why is Eustace so irritating ?

I can't think of anyone LESS offensive than him. He's quietly spoken, doesn't cuss, minds his own business and doesn't impact on anyone else's life whatsoever.........

......and he hiked across the Alps in trainers !!!!