Telling If A Bitch As Been Spade

I bought a spaniel about 4 months ago for shooting she was 10 months old. She well bred on her papers and is looking promising in the field. She hasn't come in season yet I don't wanna breed off her but will in the future. Iv asked the bloke when I bought her as she been spade he said no? But I'm starting to have my doubts. Is there anyway to tell? Can you give them let to bring them in? Or have her scanned ? Also she looks like she never been in season as her fanny still small to put it blunt. Once they have there first season it's normally bigger than before.

I bought a spaniel about 4 months ago for shooting she was 10 months old. She well bred on her papers and is looking promising in the field. She hasn't come in season yet I don't wanna breed off her but will in the future. Iv asked the bloke when I bought her as she been spade he said no? But I'm starting to have my doubts. Is there anyway to tell? Can you give them let to bring them in? Or have her scanned ? Also she looks like she never been in season as her fanny still small to put it blunt. Once they have there first season it's normally bigger than before.

IF she has been spayed she should have a scar about an inch and half long , usually centre of her belly and more towards the rib cage.

I wouldn't worry too much. I've got 3 bitches here. The 4 year old had one season at 2. The 2 year old has never had a season and the other 2 year old I've had for 12 months has not had a season while she's been with me.

Lads dismiss it but kept properly fit and lean they MAY not have a season. The same as some female athletes.

• Like 1

I wouldn't worry too much. I've got 3 bitches here. The 4 year old had one season at 2. The 2 year old has never had a season and the other 2 year old I've had for 12 months has not had a season while she's been with me.

Lads dismiss it but kept properly fit and lean they MAY not have a season. The same as some female athletes.

would this work on the missus? ? ?

• Like 1