Thats a good deal with the free install mate but is the sky q box 1 gb or 2 gb ?.

1gb. Isnt that something daft like 500hours of recording tho?

No its a lot more than that but it depends what you record action films use more but you would be better getting the 2 gb

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's all repeats.total waste of cash..

Sky and Virgin's are make me smile......"record six shows at once !"       When was the last time there was six decent things on the same time FFS ?

It isnt cheaper at the pub....which is why Im lookin to get it back!

Is this new sky Q multi screen the same as the old multi room? I.e. whilst Im watchin one channel in lounge she can watch another in other room? From all the bits I read it sounds more like the old magic eye remotes where you can watch whats on main box only?

Yes it works excactly the same but its no connected to the dish it works with wiffi so you need good fibre internet

I have just had a look at sky & got excited when I saw 270 channels then I realised 240 of them are free to view anyway :laugh:

.....and the other 30 are either football or Real Celebrity Housewives of Kardashian, or some such ?

pretty much yes .. other than uk gold & sky arts I wouldnt watch the rest tbh
or plus 1 2 and 3 lol

I am with talktalk and pay 51 a month for line calls fibre telly box that records and the basic tv package with stuff like UK gold history nat Geo I can add the sky sports to it for 8 quid a month it's on a promotion at the min

• Like 1

f**k paying sky .

Do you have a smart tv if do just get this

http://m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&sid=petbrookpeter&isRefine=true&_pgn=1&_mwBanner=1

Same as the old sky box but have all channels available again plus more

Im guna look into this. I am tempted to go back to sky for reliability really. Nowt worse than sittin down to watch footy or boxing and it disapears!

f**k paying sky .

http://m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&sid=petbrookpeter&isRefine=true&_pgn=1&_mwBanner=1

Im guna look into this. I am tempted to go back to sky for reliability really. Nowt worse than sittin down to watch footy or boxing and it disapears!
not happened to me yet mate more stable then the zgemma box I have

f**k paying sky .

do you have the one from the link you put up fella? Is it easy to set up?

f**k paying sky .

do you have the one from the link you put up fella? Is it easy to set up?
you need a smart tv mate (Samsung)tv I have and downloaded smart iptv app and yes dead easy to set up and yes I did get the one in my link.

Pm me your number mate I'll ring ya better then typing