80 replies to this topic

#76 Tootsy356

Tootsy356

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:20 am

Firstly MR big mouth, i have never heard of any skip1234 untill i started this topic, Fact 1

If we dont know who he is , then we dont know if he was there or not, Fact 2

Peter only give judges there prizes, and 1 race winner who had to leave early Fact 3

regarding your event, i was never in my life being involved Fact 4

No one who peter hunts with got a trophie 

Now am only going to tell you once, stay off our post this is for charity, not for you to try win points over the NILRC

Yours in sport Tootsy356

Edited by Tootsy356, 01 September 2017 - 11:37 am.

#77 walshie

walshie

"English Dai"

• 15,707 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:16 am

Jesus. Does every single thread about a show have to end up with bickering and reporting each other for this and that? Ignore each other. Simple. I don't want to remove a post because of childishness. 

I'd appreciate it if you could edit your posts.

#78 AlbertJ

AlbertJ

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:41 pm

Walshie,

I have to admit that I was 'winding up ' Tootsy because we identified SKIP1234 some time ago and were amused at him pretending not to be involved in the event.  AND of course he was promised a 'trophie' at the event for 'telling the truth' on HL.

I have edited my earlier  post somewhat and do not intend to post further on this matter NOT because of threats from Tootsy or Mr Morgan BUT

because while the motivation to hold this clashing show was wrong,  if they have put a good result together for a charity then they should be congratulated. 

Albertj  

PS you could confirm that I only post ON HL under my own name.

#79 harrybalzac

harrybalzac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 03:54 pm

One of the best shows I was at this year fair play to the Peter and anyone that helped location was fantastic aswell can wait for chapter two

#80 Tootsy356

Tootsy356

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:36 am

WOW What can i say, PETER you pull it off for this charity with all your hard work,

All the presentation pictures will be up tonight of the owner of castle upton handing over the money to

the team from suicide awareness.

Well done PETER you raised £2, 930.00 and we all know you give every penny to this charity.

So roll on 2018 till you run another 2 shows for charity.

Yours in sport Tootsy356 & M.A.L.T.W.

• THE GENERAL likes this

#81 Dazzam

Dazzam

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:01 pm

Fantastic to see such an incredible amount of money raised for a great cause!!! Well done to all!!! I hope all the various show organisers can get their heads together and try not to have their shows clashing with each other next year. I get it that not everyone is going to get along but hopefully people can put their differences to the side and respect the hard work and effort each show organiser puts into their show!! I'm glad it's September and it's time to be out in the fields working. All the very best for this season!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users