Game Of Thrones

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's possibly the greatest thing that's ever been on telly,   Nothing else in scale, effects, moments can ever come close,   It's raised the bar for home entertainment and makes everything else

What about the hours wasted chasing fantasy creatures (big cats) :

You gotta love ollena   "He really was a c**t wasnt he" lmao

Posted Images

Yes, just watched E3. They're really getting on with it this season, different filming style too, more dramatic, cinematic I suppose.

Kahleesi's hotness has peaked this season too, lol, even if she is acting more of a high and mighty bitch, well until half way through this episode...

• Like 1

"This is jon snow, He's king of the north "

lol lol

Stayed up till three to watch it last night

Worth it

Personally can't wait to see Jon snow meet theon again and to see where the hound plot is going.

Did anyone else pick up on a switch in loyalties the last few episodes away from khaleesi?

Is she really the good guy in the show??

As far as I remember she was never raped??

For me thrones is all about the immediate characters outer circle, the people like Ramsay Bolton , hodor, bron, it's rare that such people are as fleshed out as they are

Not liking the pantomime camp of euron greyhound though, he's a badass not a dame

"My name is wilf and I claim the salt throne "

• Like 1

Switch in loyalties? Do you mean khaleesi acting a f***ing arrogant bitch all season? Basically "I'm here you treacherous c**ts, now bend the knee to your queen!". Yeah, lol.

Up until she treated Jon Snow like an equal that is.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1

I agree Euron is no Ramsey but not to fear he's being played like a cheep penny whistle by cerseia ..Sam is great characters and I don't think 're writing those old manuscripts is a punishment :thumbs:

• Like 4

I agree Euron is no Ramsey but not to fear he's being played like a cheep penny whistle by cerseia ..Sam is great characters and I don't think 're writing those old manuscripts is a punishment :thumbs:

Euron is meant to be making Ramsey look like a naughty puppy, he ain't nearly as bad ass in the show as he's meant to be.

The lass that cuts my hair is bang into GoT and she was telling me there's some theory that all Targarians go mad and we'll start to see that in khaleesi and someone or other has to find a cure for her....

So maybe you're right stiff...

When you look at what she had done?

Is she really much different from cersei?

She definitely has no right to the throne, if anyone did it was stannis Baratheon.

Just thinking all the little threads, the iron bank, the brotherhood , arya, the Martells , are all being swept up

One thing that has always intrigued me is that rob starks misses family seem to have been swept under the carpet , they're from volantis, homebofvthecredcpriests, , surely there must be some sort of intervention from them ?

And where the f**k is gendry?