Game Of Thrones

Bunch a fvuking geeeks haha id expect it off shelly, but seriously disapointed in some a yous haha haha

They just ignore the haters mate..if you're not a member of their club then they wont talk to ya haha...we'll have an eastenders thread soon where everyone can come and talk about last nights events on albert square Edited by daveee88
  • Like 1

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's possibly the greatest thing that's ever been on telly,   Nothing else in scale, effects, moments can ever come close,   It's raised the bar for home entertainment and makes everything else

What about the hours wasted chasing fantasy creatures (big cats) :

You gotta love ollena   "He really was a c**t wasnt he" lmao

Posted Images

Hound will end up being leader of the house without banners. Its his calling.

Sams kid might be they key in all this

What do you reckon Sam's kid has got to do with it ?

In last nights episode the white walkers done everything they could to get the captive one back they could be on their way to try get the baby.

I can see the white dragon causing trouble in the future, the whites have got the weaponry to defeat dragons but how can Jon or daenerys defeat it.

Dragon glass? What I don't get is why the haven't put armour on the dragons seems obvious to me lol ...also where did the walker get those chains from? :hmm::laugh:

So when its all over and alls said and done who do you think will end up on the iron throne?

Either Jon or Daenerys, but not together. I reckon one of them will die in some tragic twist making it all bitter sweet. Maybe Jon dies but then it's found out that Daenerys is carrying his kid, the start of the second Targaryen dynasty. She's making a bit of a point about not being able to carry a child, not sure why though? I know she lost Drogo's kid but I didn't think that meant she was now ermmm barren?

Jon's dead, a fire wight. I can't see him still drawing breath once its all over. Dany has just come into season in the books, so she might not be barren after all..

They've leaked the script for season seven episode 7 it's in the tube , and from the trailer of what I've just seen the script is right so I pretty much no what's going happen,,,, I'm getting a semi I'm that excited lol

I can see the white dragon causing trouble in the future, the whites have got the weaponry to defeat dragons but how can Jon or daenerys defeat it.

Dragon glass? What I don't get is why the haven't put armour on the dragons seems obvious to me lol ...also where did the walker get those chains from? :hmm::laugh:
This possibly answers the question of where did the chains come from and a few more ...it's only theory but I will leave it upto you if you want to read it :thumbs:https://www.polygon.com/2017/8/23/16189132/game-of-thrones-night-king
  • Like 1