Game Of Thrones

Am I the only person in the Western world who's never seen a single second of it ?

I don't have the rest idea what this is all about....

I,m with you mate, never have,never will and never want to, when I hear all these people going on about how many hours of total fantasy they have watched, all I can think is what a waste of life, each to there own I guess
The human imagination is a pretty awesome thing, I pity folk who can't find the time to loose themselves in total fantasy now and again, be it in a book or a decent TV show or film.. :thumbs:
don't waste your pity on me mate I,m out and about enjoying the real world, loads of time to immerse myself in make believe when I get to the stage of life were I can't get up and go out and my only pleasure is having my ass wiped by a young nurse, I don't really like the telly full stop so by all means enjoy your fantasy,s while I enjoy my reality but save your pity for someone who needs it I,m off out now the grounds a bit soft to do some tracking, laters
Different strokes matey.. :good:

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's possibly the greatest thing that's ever been on telly,   Nothing else in scale, effects, moments can ever come close,   It's raised the bar for home entertainment and makes everything else

What about the hours wasted chasing fantasy creatures (big cats) :

You gotta love ollena   "He really was a c**t wasnt he" lmao

Posted Images

I can't watch vikings

All those "huge invasions" and "massive battles" of about thirty men rolling about in a field just looks chip shop next to a thrones scene

a Viking raiding party was usually between 40 and 120 men so pretty accurate depiction in my view

Am I the only person in the Western world who's never seen a single second of it ?

I,m with you mate, never have,never will and never want to, when I hear all these people going on about how many hours of total fantasy they have watched, all I can think is what a waste of life, each to there own I guess
What about the hours wasted chasing fantasy creatures (big cats) :D:
just returned from another fruitless big cat tracking trip, found no signs, no kills and saw no cats, but saw a couple of hares a few roe and a couple of sparrow hawks, my old dogs are all knackered and I,m a bit fitter, what a waste of time should have just stayed in and watched telly eh,

The human imagination is a pretty awesome thing, I pity folk who can't find the time to loose themselves in total fantasy now and again, be it in a book or a decent TV show or film.. :thumbs:
don't waste your pity on me mate I,m out and about enjoying the real world, loads of time to immerse myself in make believe when I get to the stage of life were I can't get up and go out and my only pleasure is having my ass wiped by a young nurse, I don't really like the telly full stop so by all means enjoy your fantasy,s while I enjoy my reality but save your pity for someone who needs it I,m off out now the grounds a bit soft to do some tracking, laters
Different strokes matey.. :good:
true that

well for me like a lot of these shows they drag on to long.last series was a let down.the whole thing should have been done at series 4.has had some good episodes but it is really dragging on too much now.need to fight the white walkers and sort out who takes the thone and be done with it

Or in the air rifle section....

• Like 3

I reckon Jon snow and khaleesi get married but there's that many plot twists you don't know what to think and that's a big part of why people like it you don't know what's gonna happen next

Is she not his auntie ?

I reckon Jon snow and khaleesi get married but there's that many plot twists you don't know what to think and that's a big part of why people like it you don't know what's gonna happen next

Is she not his auntie ?
Like that matters in game of thrones :laugh:
  • Like 3

Love it...

Reading it and watching it, not my normal thing but me and the Mrs are hooked

Same here. . I don't watch much fiction but me and the Mrs do enjoy Got...that red witch has got some rack on her :thumbs:

not when she gets in to bed

Love it...

Reading it and watching it, not my normal thing but me and the Mrs are hooked

Same here. . I don't watch much fiction but me and the Mrs do enjoy Got...that red witch has got some rack on her :thumbs:

not when she gets in to bed

As long as she keeps that necklace on its all good lol

• Like 1