Some Hunting Pics From Days Gone By

I could never steal a perm.

Not my way...

Ive got a good perm at the moment. just starting to get into trapping with the land owner, he has a problem fox at the moment. Lost a few chickens and guinea foul.

This year is my 2nd season ferreting too. I love that and have managed to train one to come back to a call as i dont use a collar/finder.

Got afew air guns

Daystate regal .177

Hw97 .22

Hw77 .22

Hw57 .22

Ags litew8 .22

Ive sort of got a craving for a .20 calibre but not sure what yet. Maybe a rapid

I like reading all "the locals posts" and the banter. Some is very close.

Tried my local range and didnt feel very welcomed went probably 12-14 times tryed chatting but it was a ft course. Every one had walthers styrs or guns that looked like a crutch and i had a hw77 in .22.

Tryed the farmers and big houses and a chicken farm but no joy all got someone on them already normally with big guns.

Read a post (i think by mark) decoying pigeons and how to pin them up had some good fun learning that one, and in hide building got a good hide i made last winter that has been taken over by nettles lol.

And found out im illergic to conifer trees too. Lol

FF

• Like 1