What Chronograph And Why Please

i know being lazy done to death etc ,come on lads who uses what and why .Build quality ,price?? reliability ease of use .

I havent used 1 for years since paint ball retirement many creaky boned years ago so im as current as Fred Flintstone in this area over to you kind sirs

i know being lazy done to death etc ,come on lads who uses what and why .Build quality ,price?? reliability ease of use .

I havent used 1 for years since paint ball retirement many creaky boned years ago so im as current as Fred Flintstone in this area over to you kind sirs

http://www.chronoscopes.com/ nothing wrong with them despite a few will say different . I had mine for a few years now ,no problems at all ,

A few more here http://www.airgunbuyer.com/Showproducts.asp?cat=Chronographs&SubCat=Shooting%20Chrony%20Chronographs

I use a Combro.

There small, cheap and handy. A bit fiddly on an under lever rifle but, it's doable.

I've also used it on break barrels and Co2 rifles.

I've had it for a couple of years now and it's still accurate when compared to results from other chronos.

And, I've never shot it ;)

...... But, I hear Robins customer service is legendary if I ever do.

I use a Combro.

There small, cheap and handy. A bit fiddly on an under lever rifle but, it's doable.

I've also used it on break barrels and Co2 rifles.

I've had it for a couple of years now and it's still accurate when compared to results from other chronos.

And, I've never shot it ;)

...... But, I hear Robins customer service is legendary if I ever do.

Shot mine ,sent it off came back in day or two £7.30 ,brilliant

Reads the same as ones costing three times or more And been tested by one of the RFD who test guns for the police as well

Combro... works for me. After all... it maybe cheap, but what's a ft lb here or there.

Rapids spitting at 11.8... at the end of the curve :D

But, yeah, it's a decent little tool. Nowhere near as accurate as the posh feckers with F1's. But they can't shoot anyway :)

Combro... works for me. After all... it maybe cheap, but what's a ft lb here or there.

Rapids spitting at 11.8... at the end of the curve :D

But, yeah, it's a decent little tool. Nowhere near as accurate as the posh feckers with F1's. But they can't shoot anyway :)

f1's are handy for different ranges and the like but I never managed to shoot me combro unlike the f1 in the first day :whistling:

still works though... tw@t xx

Sounds like the Combro then gents as someone,s tighter than a camel,s ass in a sandstorm and" they,l no be avin a sale" .

Also i neeeed it and as we all know that is the only justification for a bloke ,i need it like she needs another handbag :wallbash:

Sounds like the Combro then gents as someone,s tighter than a camel,s ass in a sandstorm and" they,l no be avin a sale" .

Also i neeeed it and as we all know that is the only justification for a bloke ,i need it like she needs another handbag :wallbash:

Also buy these to attach it to the barrel ,great with spring guns as well :thumbs:https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/172690684927?chn=ps&dispItem=1&adgroupid=43333907642&rlsatarget=pla-300798685663&abcId=1088846&adtype=pla&merchantid=113789487&poi=&googleloc=9045705&device=c&campaignid=805983114&crdt=0

also buy the yellow alignment tool http://www.chronoscopes.com/

• Like 1

Also buy these to attach it to the barrel ,great with spring guns as well :thumbs:https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/172690684927?chn=ps&dispItem=1&adgroupid=43333907642&rlsatarget=pla-300798685663&abcId=1088846&adtype=pla&merchantid=113789487&poi=&googleloc=9045705&device=c&campaignid=805983114&crdt=0

also buy the yellow alignment tool http://www.chronoscopes.com/

Second what Mitch just said,

Vital bit of plastic, check the alignment every new mag in a multi shot

doesnt take much to be off centre to miss read a shot or smash the sensors lol

They come up a lot on certain other forums so keep your eyes open.

DJ

Thanks for the helpful advice gents ,when my w/w/ kit arrives a before n after is needed on the 97KT and id love to know what my Supersport is doing with a Titan spring and delrin guides in ,dont want me wrist slapping it was 11.3 when last chronyed 2 years ago but things bed in dont they .Once again thanks for sharing the knowledge of the know and the telling of the tell as Vic the Viking would say atb

• Like 1

I use both Combro and Crony F1.

Crony F1 pros

Display reads to 0.1 ft/s (ie., 850.3 ft/s)

Stand alone unit

Crony F1 cons

You need illuminators if you're using it indoors or you'll keep getting errors

Bulky to carry around

Combro pros

Very portable

Easy to align if you also buy the alignment tool for it

Combro cons

Have to attach it to the muzzle (I use electrical tape, but folks use rubber bands, velcro straps, etc.)

Display rounds up to the nearest ft/s (ie., 850 ft/s)

Both are reasonably accurate

The combro is always with me when I'm shooting at the range - very useful if you're trying to diagnose constantly shifting POIs.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well here goes ,AA Field 16g ,11.5lbs ft,11;6;11;3 and 11.4 and 11.5 happy with that .Then tried R.W.S flat heads 10.6 ,10.8,10.4, 10.5 and 10.8 so theAA Fields have my vote in my 97 and the combro is still in 1 piece :toast:.This with a home fitted Welsh willy kit after putting first bedding in with over 70 Milbro Caledonian,s as Willy said put at least 50 cheapo,s through first atb

• Like 1