Who Uses A Beddie Whippet For Bushing

post-103038-0-57809600-1501240101_thumb.jpg for a whippet cross she gets through the thickest of cover. She really is a massive part of the pack. I'd never had this cross for bushing before her and now I don't think I'd ever want to be without a Beddie whippet for the type of work I do. Adam

post-103038-0-05253700-1501240572_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

Mine has thrown more to the whippet side but will go through anything for a rabbit if she smells it, even pulled a couple of moggies out of bushes too, I dont do a lot of bushing with her but shes no probs going through blackthorn, gorse bushes and brambles if theres anything there. Class wee dogs.

• Like 1

looks nice little dog that, spot on for bushing :thumbs: ive got 2 lurchers that will go in cover if there somthing in there , and norm the one waits for a bolt outside, while the other inside the cover , had some great bit of sport with the odd fox bolt out and rabbits, and birds, but will admit a springer or little type dog would deff be a very good in a bushing team deff, :yes: the day seems to fly by when your mooching about .!!

• Like 1

attachicon.gifIMG-20170607-WA0018.jpg bird she's a spaniel x that's in our pack, I havnt had her long but she's the voice in our pack. Damn was a sprocker x terrier sire was a Beagle x cocker. Atb Adam

nice little dog, good breeds in there , the sprocker a good shooting dog, there getting very popular now , even the die hard springer blokes, are getting them now. :thumbs::yes:

Couple of years ago a pal of mine had a lovely little buddy whippet bitch no bigger than 18 19 inch didn't see a thing till it was 18 months when he got her took her ratting with couple of terriers she was that clumsy she was cut to ribbons at end of morning she was a fantastic ferreting bitch one day checking a big log pile for Charlie with my bitches the old bitch found one been a put and out Bayer I called her out and put young bitch in which would stick to them like glue no matter what . Young bitch got up to quarry so we started pull logs out to get to her as we broke through I separated dog and quarry all this time best bitch doing cartwheels on lead she slipped her coller dived into where we broke through and welded to her quarry u would have thought she was a 26inch bull cross not one whimper pulled it out and proceeded to shake the livening daylights out of it after that day she was a bugger on Charlie if she found a earth holding while out u had to dig her out. One of the bravest and smallest bitches I've even seen sadly she met her end at the age of four got out of lads garden and ended up under a lorry if I could guarantee to get a bitch like that I would have no problem adding one to my two terrier bitches but sadly not got time to bring a pup on .rip sandy what a dog in my eyes anyway

• Like 1