Out Again But Not On Grass

Out and about on the pigeons again today.I met up with Ian this morning and we had a ride round looking for the pigeons again.We found a few and got set up and had a decent day again although at times it did seem to go quiet.The flies were out in force today and we had a few pigeons that were fly blown to throw away that we had used in the pattern as decoys.Again we both had a few left and rights and we gradually knocked up a total of 136 woodpigeons and 16 ferals.121 woodpigeon went to the game dealer and the rest are for ferret food.Another good day out and the dogs will look forward to a sleep tonight

post-1613-0-10455500-1501020642.jpg

post-1613-0-41640900-1501020651.jpg

• Like 1

Nice numbers , that on cut rape be sod all cut here for a bit it hissing down again

Yes that was on rape stubble.Farmer was discing rape stubble yesterday but left us alone and did other fields.

attachicon.giftrim.12D9F247-3C9E-4006-9E71-50E29AB96198.MOV

Well lads , this is a view of 600 acres , and not a birds in site from yesterday

Just Showa how sporadic this sport can be

Atb

It does look a bit sparse for pigeons there i hope you start seeing some.[/quote

Look sparse ? ..looks like you took a picture of the inside of a black bag ?...am I not seeing something Dave ?

attachicon.giftrim.12D9F247-3C9E-4006-9E71-50E29AB96198.MOV

Well lads , this is a view of 600 acres , and not a birds in site from yesterday

Just Showa how sporadic this sport can be

Atb

It does look a bit sparse for pigeons there i hope you start seeing some.[/quote

Look sparse ? ..looks like you took a picture of the inside of a black bag ...am I not seeing something Dave ?

I had to download it and then play it.I saw a dog and some fields for certain.

Edited by stoggy