What Next!!!!!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont see an issue with it Maybe the cctvs could pick up how barbaric halal slaughter really is

It's not only halal needs watching .There are some right unstable c**ts working in slaughterhouses .

Completely different. I've been a slaughter man and knacker man so I'm no soft arse....but them fckers are evil cnuts....seen it with my own eyes.   ... anyway that's off topic in a way   ....I do

maybe a daft question and of topic but has anyone petitioned for cctv in old folks homes.

WHO decides what is cruel and what's not .When working on the f&m outbreak half way thru we where instructed to stop the lads from tail twisting the beasts when trying to get them into the crush but the use of a stick was ok and we also had vets on site. We kill animals to eat could this be the real issue driven by vegans and the public who have no idea of how the meat gets to the table..

Absolutely spot on, mate! :thumbs: The animal rights agenda demands an outright ban on meat and animal products. This is absolutely about divide and rule. If the government in the UK is as politically correct as everyone says it is religious slaughter will be the last to go!

95% of the THL experts have not go a clue about Halal and Kosher what is permitted and what is not or how to despatch any live stock other than eating Mac D,s or KFC.

Severing the carotid artery is preferred method of dispatch across the world. I've seen it done, here, in the native American community. Done correctly there's no issue. I believe the real issue here is that people are upset at the context rather than the method. If I'm correct halal slaughter allows for stunning whereas kosher does not? :hmm: No outrage directed at kosher though... seems to fit a pattern.

Funny site this is at times. You lads against halal what you think of bow hunting ? Or getting a dog to catch a rabbit and retrieve live to hand ?

Its just many people detest anything to do with those dirty animals.... Muslims

Funny site this is at times. You lads against halal what you think of bow hunting ? Or getting a dog to catch a rabbit and retrieve live to hand ?

Its just many people detest anything to do with those dirty animals.... Muslims

That's fair dos but at least say it's nothing to do with cutting a cow or sheeps throat it's to do with religion and who's doing the cutting.

• Like 1

23:03 onwards

Not the greatest advert for Halal.

That looks like a lot of feckin about - It'd be easier and safer to put a bullet in it while it's feeding.

..... that lot seemed to enjoy the spectacle.