Garden Ratting

I only put the odd little bit of bait out now at dusk just so I can check in the morning if they're still active down there, I spied this one out the window when I was making tea and decided to try and lure him out haha.

I got one parent a few weeks back bud and it seemed to make them extra skittish after that's why I'm try more liquid/paste baits.

Got this one on just a little pile of wheat I use to fill the feeders, was strutting round my garden like he owed the place, his sense of entitlement was short lived... must have caught him in the jugular too cause it was a wierd back of the head angle shot.61da8f1bd1a77da7f3193ff792b61b99.jpg

• Like 1

The farm where I do my ratting has tons of cattle feed so little point trying anything else BUT I did try mashed cat food with olive oil mixed in to make a soup type consistency which worked quite well in one area where I had trouble getting them to stay still long enough to get the shot off.

Phil