Big shout out for Chris Froom, soon to be winner of his FOURTH TDF. No matter what he's achieved he always seems to underrated and unappreciated by the British media. I wonder if he'll get a look in at the SPOTY awards this year? I admire the hard work and dedication he puts in, starting in November when he trains in the alps for the tour the next summer. Great effort ???

• Like 5

Well done AGAIN, Chris Froome ! He's come through some real hairy moments this year, and, once again, has thoroughly earned his victory !

I'm also a bit frustrated by the recognition of his fantastic achievements. He deserves a place in the list of all-time great sporting Brits, in my opinion - and, yes, I know he wasn't born here, but neither was Bradley Wiggins !

Constantly in the shadow of SIR Wiggins, who is much lauded for winning the race once, but he doesn't help himself by being so modest and quietly spoken - but I guess that's just the way he is........

• Like 2

As he crossed the line, victorious yet again, did he seek the adulation of the crowd ? Did he raise his arms in victory ? Did he yell out ?

No.

He reached out and thanked his teammates ! A true sportsman !

• Like 3