The 6Th Of August.....

Bosun11

Should be a good do never seen a bushing category at a show before. I can really se it catching on with bushing dogs getting more and more popular

How you gona split the category just bushing dog and then bitches of any breed/type?

Adam

Should be a good do never seen a bushing category at a show before. I can really se it catching on with bushing dogs getting more and more popular

How you gona split the category just bushing dog and then bitches of any breed/type?

Adam

As the majority of judges are reluctant to throw a rosette at a worker how are the same judges going to judge a bushing class?

Adam

As the majority of judges are reluctant to throw a rosette at a worker how are the same judges going to judge a bushing class?
sure it won't be taken to seriously,what ever takes the judges fancy will do
  • Like 1