Sign in to follow this  
leslie harold gedge

Me My Pal Today

paul k and me went to 1 off our perms at dewsbury .when we got there not loads about but the flightline was bissy so we gave it a go it soon picked up when we got the ff5s flappers going .we had about 4 hours shooting . we stopped and packed up with 159 woodys .paul was knackered has he was the labrador today .

post-47182-0-02225900-1500746589_thumb.jpg

post-47182-0-78500000-1500746628_thumb.jpg

post-47182-0-74365700-1500746816_thumb.jpg

post-47182-0-34999500-1500746895_thumb.jpg

post-47182-0-61939900-1500747003_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

This is getting bloody tedious now Les 🤢 Sick with envy really well done mate you's old boys are proper in the pound seats ..👍🏻..are they cutting much up there , doing a bit of barley down here and just making a start on the rape ..trouble is it will all go mad in a couple of weeks when they start the wheat and beans there will be a glut of food for them ..keep at it mate ..

• Like 1

a lot is cut but still loads to go at should be on the rape next week then we should start getting big number sussex.lol

What your shooting is big numbers down here Les ..not seeing any thing like them down here yet ..

• Like 1

a lot is cut but still loads to go at should be on the rape next week then we should start getting big number sussex.lol

What your shooting is big numbers down here Les ..not seeing any thing like them down here yet ..

only joking you buddy there good bags we have been getting .no photo chopping here bud

It was electric shooting we could of carried on but run out of carts i had 500 stone dead in the car but we decided to save them for next week 😊 The FF5 doing the business again