Suicide Question ......

I do a bit of work in old people's homes. To see some of them poor cnuts slumped in chairs all day....17 year old care workers talking to em like shite. Think if I was in that position I'd hoard tablets and choose when I go.

Reflection of your society a very poor reflection.
but it's a society you have chosen to come and live in mate so what does it say for the one you left behind ??? Better or worse

Lol I'd take that over beheading, marrying children, praying to someone who doesn't exist and generally being a dirty smelly muslim

We dont discard our parents and Grandparents to be cared for by others so in this regard I would say ours is a better society in this particular instance.

Read the comment of the knickle dragger slip lead and ask what society or zoo he belongs in cretin.

• Like 2

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im reading this and really trying not to reply the way I want to,for ive a sister thats clinically depressed,schizophrenic, and just down right messed up since she reached 23....before that...a perfec

Without going into to much detail the wife had a breakdown some years ago ,any suggestion of a doctor was treated as an admission of guilt on her part,until a major episode led to her going to see the

suicide is a permanant solution to a temporary problem.

Posted Images

what about if you were just off for a day out or holiday and somebody was standing on a motorway bridge causing traffic jams and hours long delays.

i'd be screaming jump you c**t.

You wouldn't though if it was a family member would You?

no but i'd expect everyone else too.

whats more i don't really believe all this dark place thing,we all live in the same world with the same problems.if you have more complex issues there usually self inflicted through drink ,drugs that sort of thing.some people just have weak minds.

what about if you were just off for a day out or holiday and somebody was standing on a motorway bridge causing traffic jams and hours long delays.

whats more i don't really believe all this dark place thing,we all live in the same world with the same problems.if you have more complex issues there usually self inflicted through drink ,drugs that sort of thing.some people just have weak minds.

Are you saying you don't believe in clinical depression and the effects it can have on people?

Are you saying you don't believe in clinical depression and the effects it can have on people?

clinical depression,P,T,S,D,bi-polar,autism all bullshit if you ask me.

what can be so bad that you can't function normally.?

i was going to share what happened to my parents and a mate but i won't but they had no choice but to get over it and carry on.

i was going to share what happened to my parents and a mate but i won't but they had no choice but to get over it and carry on.

Autism is bullshit? f**k me i'll have to tell my boys to stop pretending and get over it. It's your opinion mate but you're talking bollocks

Next you'll be telling me that down syndrome isnt a real thing either

Edited by daveee88
  • Like 7

A mate has 2 autistic lads,oldest's 16,and if there isn't food in the oven at bang on 4 pm they'll tear the house apart.

The younger one also randomly grabs people by the fore arm and presses his head into while screaming sometimes.

I'll tell them to stop blaggin or they'll get a slap round the back of the head next time I see them,on Dr gingerbeard's orders :laugh:

That statement obviously shows your immaturity and naivety .......

• Like 1

idiot

A mate has 2 autistic lads,oldest's 16,and if there isn't food in the oven at bang on 4 pm they'll tear the house apart.

The younger one also randomly grabs people by the fore arm and presses his head into while screaming sometimes.

I'll tell them to stop blaggin or they'll get a slap round the back of the head next time I see them,on Dr gingerbeard's orders :laugh:

i'm not going to pretend i'm a doctor but f***ing hell if my son expects food everyday at 4 or he goes mental he would get a proper dose of discipline or i'd take all the clocks away.

where was autism 10 years ago.?it never existed now everybodys got it.

funny how ''autism goes through the roof at the same time discipline goes through the floor.

I can assure you that being Bi-Polar is not bullshit,...it is frequently a life sentence, with no chance of parole. :yes:

• Like 5

Autism is bullshit? f**k me i'll have to tell my boys to stop pretending and get over it. It's your opinion mate but you're talking bollocks

Next you'll be telling me that down syndrome isnt a real thing either

no,down is caused my somebody missing a chromosome(daniel cain) autism is a fad.

I know several people who have been saved from otherwise what have been a successful suicide and all but one regretted it and went on with their lives afterwards. I also know a few people who made somewhat half-hearted attempts too, as a cry for help.