Kennel Floor Paint Help

Right lads ave just about finished me kennel block and am wanting something that a can paint the floor with to stop the piss soaking in the concrete and that's going to last what's people using these days please help please cheers

I painted mine about 3 weeks ago with floor masters floor paint iv done 2 kennels one of my dogs doesn't piss or Shit in his kennel the other does, the one that does the paint started pealing up about 2 days after I painted it if that the other looks spot on, not sure if the concrete needed a primer on first

Did you give the paint enough time to cure right monkey? Also a good sealer down first and make sure it's completely dust free before you start, it's like painting anything else get the prep done right and use a good product and it should last.

Did you give the paint enough time to cure right monkey? Also a good sealer down first and make sure it's completely dust free before you start, it's like painting anything else get the prep done right and use a good product and it should last.

Yes it was to dry for a good 36 hours before I put him back in although I didn't put any sealer down first maybe that's where I went wrong ? What is it called the stuff i should of put down first ?