Common sense is a very rare commodity at council level

its becoming rare in many organisations too many degrees out there, in possession of people with no life experience, and it's getting where if you say to someone, you have no common sense you are discriminating against them, but who and I mean who would fine a child, for a lemonade stand, they should publish his name, it's embarrassing.
  • Like 1

She probably wasn't paying tax or had an employee pension scheme set up. Shut the business down immediately

i thought it said she was 5 year old, I am surprised they didn't accuse her father of child labour charges/ or slavery, we are actually paying these people out of our taxes,

Common sense is a very rare commodity at council level

its becoming rare in many organisations too many degrees out there, in possession of people with no life experience, and it's getting where if you say to someone, you have no common sense you are discriminating against them, but who and I mean who would fine a child, for a lemonade stand, they should publish his name, it's embarrassing.

Why I pact inn work early gaffers with degrees and thought they new everything and not the common sense to admit when they are proved wrong.

• Like 1

Good.... I hate tax dodgers..

Cash is ok sometimes. As long as its going to be spent in the U.K again and not taken back to Poland or Bulgaria etc

im taking mine to Crete for 2 weeks mate... treat the kids to some ice creams lol

Hope you're well mate