Sign in to follow this  
Tomdhu

Trap Barn Is Now Open & With A Discount Code!

The Trap Barn web site is now functional and to celebrate we have issued a discount coupon which will give 6.5% discount on all purchases of more than one Mark 4 Genuine Springer Trap.

The code is exp30July

www.trapbarn.com/

As we are just starting out we have set our prices at fiercly competitive prices - and that's before the discount is applied. We are intent on building a solid customer base and will reward buyers with the best prices and special offers from time to time.

OK, we have a limited range at present but this will develop as time goes on. Meanwhile enjoy the deals!

• Like 1

Just had a look at your site mate and to be honest on a phone your struggling to read the font and the colours make it even more difficult ... the red writing on the bright green is very difficult to make out without enlarging the screen ... good luck with your venture hope it all goes well ........

I didnt have a bother with it but clicked on the bit about fake fenns and its a BMI Bodygripper that didnt make sense to me

Thanks for the feed back guys . It is really appreciated and proves that a fresh set of eyes can always find something new..

I'll get back to work on it tomorrow.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Just had a look at your site mate and to be honest on a phone your struggling to read the font and the colours make it even more difficult ... the red writing on the bright green is very difficult to make out without enlarging the screen ... good luck with your venture hope it all goes well ........

Socks, Is it looking better now? I'm still a learner when it comes to WordPress and the WooCommerce plugin. The old grey matter is not so amenable to accomodating new concepts so bear with me an I'll get there in the end.

You may need to flush your cache to see the latest iteration.

Any further suggestions would be appreciated.

Tom

That's the ticket mate I can read that easily now .......

Looks decent tomdhu. Nice one and good luck.

If i was doing something similar id have some high quality mole traps from flatpack on sale too, and make sure i had plenty stocked through winter. Everyone wants them from january onwards and flatpack have a fortnight wait every year and No-one wants to wait a fortnight for their mole traps in winter believe me, maybe you could capitalise on that, get a load stocked up possibly. Just a thought.

Looks decent tomdhu. Nice one and good luck.

If i was doing something similar id have some high quality mole traps from flatpack on sale too, and make sure i had plenty stocked through winter. Everyone wants them from january onwards and flatpack have a fortnight wait every year and No-one wants to wait a fortnight for their mole traps in winter believe me, maybe you could capitalise on that, get a load stocked up possibly. Just a thought.

Hi Trappa,

Marvellous sugestion and hugely appreciated. Which brand of mole trap do you recommend and which type scissors or tube?

Cheers

When you getting the flatpack stainless steel tunnel traps in stock mate

Hi Thanks for the enquiry.

I'm hoping to getsome in late next week or early the following.

Cheers

• Like 1

Hi,

There's a new discount coupon at www.trapbarn.com. Coupon EXP13Jul gets you another 5% off Mark 6 rabbit traps

Sign in to follow this