Sign in to follow this  
leslie harold gedge

Paul H And Me Yesterday

paul h and me went on the pigeons. yesterday our pile and bag of pigeons the ones in the net bag went too a young lad that works in the farm butchers shop .me having one of my power naps .

post-47182-0-74447600-1500549269_thumb.jpg

post-47182-0-62946300-1500549309_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Thought I was the only one having a kip when it's quite ..camo and red braces Les , your a style icon mate ..😂

• Like 1

Nice one les & paul, youd could sleep on a bed of nails les. I bet you slept while paul was blasting away aswell without a flinch.

• Like 1

Nice one les & paul, youd could sleep on a bed of nails les. I bet you slept while paul was blasting away aswell without a flinch.

I did just for a hour lol

When i phoned you earlier to say where they were in that area i walked the other fields on that long road and they were in every field and in their hundreds pal

• Like 1

I was on the other side of the long road , blasting away , sending them over your way !

I'm that kind of a guy , lol,

Atb

• Like 2

I was on the other side of the long road , blasting away , sending them over your way !

I'm that kind of a guy , lol,

Atb

Could you send some down here ? ..I'm out in the morning on a recce for pigeon or blacks ..

• Like 1

Any way les

If you had set your hide up right , and over a flight line , there would be no time for 40 winks you would be flat out mate , and I don't mean on your back , lazy git , lol,

I've got a good decoy book hear mate I'll send it down to you !

But apart from that good shooting as usual

Only messing les

Atb mate

• Like 1

Seen it all now how can you sleep in a hide while somebody's shooting :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

Seen it all now how can you sleep in a hide while somebody's shooting :laugh::laugh::laugh:

yes buddy no problem I have that sleeping decease cart spell it you know my spelling .when I get sleepy I just have to sleep I don't hear any banging lol

• Like 1