hello all. I have just joined and I'm looking forward to picking up a few tips and learning more from the more experienced shooters here. I have been shooting for a couple of years now. I like to visit different clay grounds around the Midlands and also shoot pigeons on the odd occasion when I tag along with a friend or sometimes do a paid day. I have always enjoyed being in the countryside and find that's when I'm at my happiest. Give me a field over a city centre every time! I also enjoy helping a friend with his ferrets from time to time. I work in the building trade and I'm fortunate enough to be very busy at the moment. Lots of work is great but I'm sure lots of you would agree, I'd much rather be out in the field.

Welcome Jonny

Nice to see another brumie on the site , I'm from Erdington mate and don't do clay , but loads of pigeon and crow

On different perms , quite agree about the city , fields all day long ,

What you doing ,ground work?

And as far as tips go ,your in the write place

Atb pal

Welcome Jonny

Nice to see another brumie on the site , I'm from Erdington mate and don't do clay , but loads of pigeon and crow

Atb pal

Always wondered Dave... is that actually you in your profile picture?

Oh. Yeah, welcome jonnehhhh :)

I'm the normal one here.

Welcome Jonny

Atb pal

Hi, thanks Dave. I'm a carpenter but I tend to do a bit of everything these days. Just spent the last 2 nights near Tenbury, Worcs with the wife and the dog. Can't beat a bit peace and quiet, and zero phone signal always helps. Edited by Jonny long shanks