Genuine 1St Cross Bull Greyhound

hey boris,c'mon speak up.

just to let you know i have a bitch out of the same sire to your 10 month old pup.she's the worst bitch i've ever owned regarding teeth,i've seen much better hancocks.

good luck.

And which dog is your bitches sire?

Not surprised the bitch is useless to be honest with an empty headed owner like you.

and her feet are worse than a seals flipper.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My half x dog 2 years old

Posted Images

I've got a dog here bred from a good half cross bitch that has been tested and the 3/4 dog she was put to is nearly at the end of his life but was a good dog in his day and he was bred down from genuine honest dogs in the breeding and in the field

• Like 1

You really are a simpleton ginger, you've made yourself out to be nothing but a fool on this thread. Sometimes it's good to let the big boys talk and just listen you might even learn something. Oh sorry that's right you already know everything. Hahahaha.

i've read some shit on the internet but calling yourself,bollocktheblade and daniel brain big boys is way beyond satire.

You call yourself ginger beard ffs

and your tommytit

You really are a simpleton ginger, you've made yourself out to be nothing but a fool on this thread. Sometimes it's good to let the big boys talk and just listen you might even learn something. Oh sorry that's right you already know everything. Hahahaha.

i've read some shit on the internet but calling yourself,bollocktheblade and daniel brain big boys is way beyond satire.

and your tommytit

You really are a fcuking gimp

• Like 1

and your tommytit

i try my best titty

and your tommytit

i try my best titty

You don't have to try to hard it must come natural to you ?

• Like 1

I hope you find what your looking for penda and if the other messers that have ruined this thread put as much effort in to there pups as they have acting like kids who knows they might be worth breeding from

ha ha ha I don't worry about it mate its pretty entertaining ?
  • Like 3

and your tommytit

i try my best titty

You don't have to try to hard it must come natural to you

comedy gold

• Like 1

Would it be easier if I said I'm after a half cross collie grey

You reckon? :D

Cheers, D,

right anybody got any genuine collie greyhounds forsale

you heard dogshitdont....never breed 1st x's unless both parents are doing the job you expect the pup to do.

Would it be easier if I said I'm after a half cross collie grey

You reckon? :D

Cheers, D,

right anybody got any genuine collie greyhounds forsale

you heard dogshitdont....never breed 1st x's unless both parents are doing the job you expect the pup to do.
i want it to balance a ball on its nose whilst on 2 legs and then jump through a hoop of fire and do a double summasult at the end ??