Penda

Genuine 1St Cross Bull Greyhound

Don't let size put you if he can run he's no slotch

I ve got a reverse 5/8 here that can run and hits like a train , it's the turning bit he struggles on

Another shot of my half x very powerful animal

Beautiful dog, but what are you using for the cross?? I've own true pits that are much racier built

than that dog

• Like 1

Would he be fast enough to catch them because I have a bull x grey back to collie x grey and I find him a bit slow

My first cross has no problem with rabbits day or night,he hunts up a lot in the day and finds plenty of fox.

post-94083-0-12759100-1506941563_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

My first cross has no problem with rabbits day or night,he hunts up a lot in the day and finds plenty of fox.

could do with a diet pal

• Like 1

could do with a diet pal

That was taking in the summer here's a more recent pic. Out of interest other than you're mouth on here what do you run.

post-94083-0-81011600-1506957792_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

could do with a diet pal

That was taking in the summer here's a more recent pic. Out of interest other than you're mouth on here what do you run.

i run a bull x just used for mooching now pal don't do much lamping, i put a pic up the other day

I must have touched a nerve there pete sorry.

21730984_1627055320673179_41790152307030

• Like 4

could do with a diet pal

i run a bull x just used for mooching now pal don't do much lamping, i put a pic up the other day

She's a nice bitch pal very racy,and don't worry no nerve's touched.

• Like 1

could do with a diet pal

yeah was hoping for her to be more bully but never mind lol

good thought you were going gay on me

could do with a diet pal

yeah was hoping for her to be more bully but never mind lol

good thought you were going gay on me

Haha you wish.

• Like 1

Dog has had roe and Charlie so he's fast enough he can shift and jumps 5 bar gates for fun he's just shy of 26inch

• Like 1