Genuine 1St Cross Bull Greyhound

Poxon that is y I hunt a loan I can't do with all the bull shit

same as me mate I keep my hunting activity between me an a couple of trusted lads that I get out An run with ive tryed this nights out bullshit in the past with various lads it’s always a funny one because if there need for your land runs out or if they fall out with you there quick to spout shit over the inter web about you An the dogs to try An make there self look like a big real hunting man like there the voice of the workering dog world I have no time to be slagging dudes off or there dogs or how it or who’s bred it I stay well an truly out that bullshit I’m not in to running dogs to massage my ego....it’s to see the dogs work
  • Like 1

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My half x dog 2 years old

Posted Images

same as me mate I keep my hunting activity between me an a couple of trusted lads that I get out An run with ive tryed this nights out bullshit in the past with various lads its always a funny one because if there need for your land runs out or if they fall out with you there quick to spout shit over the inter web about you An the dogs to try An make there self look like a big real hunting man like there the voice of the workering dog world I have no time to be slagging dudes off or there dogs or how it or whos bred it I stay well an truly out that bullshit Im not in to running dogs to massage my ego....its to see the dogs work

Ay but my pup is faster then your pup hahahahahahahaha

same as me mate I keep my hunting activity between me an a couple of trusted lads that I get out An run with ive tryed this nights out bullshit in the past with various lads its always a funny one because if there need for your land runs out or if they fall out with you there quick to spout shit over the inter web about you An the dogs to try An make there self look like a big real hunting man like there the voice of the workering dog world I have no time to be slagging dudes off or there dogs or how it or whos bred it I stay well an truly out that bullshit Im not in to running dogs to massage my ego....its to see the dogs work

Ay but my pup is faster then your pup hahahahahahahaha

oh no it’s not mines faster than yours hahahaha

Thanks mate,

Didn't quite follow all your post.

she's only three and half so this season we'll really see what she's made of!

Would you like me to enquire if there's any about off the lad I got her off ? You never know .

All the best

yeah please mate see if he's breeding again message me details if you want ?