• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My half x dog 2 years old

Posted Images

It's no coincidence that f1 bull greys first generation are rarely seen these days and the same could be said if cur collie types ,not these robotics sheep dogs that are rubbish for breeding lurchers. There his still some good Irish staffs about form the Irish lines sphyco stuff that would fit the bill or farmers boy stuff a good one of that line would give lighter serviceable f1s . To much grey can only be a detriment even more so to an already fast twitch muscle bred animal one will find they're blowing out there a uses in a few hrs running ain't wise to get to presumptuous when breeding stock fa performance there's lots a learning ta do and the ginger fella still at the Kresh atb bunnys

ive gotta agree with you there mate that's my point with the breeding in the bull these days no body knows what's actually gone into the breeding and it gets spot out down the line I know there's Bulls about that have got any from a mastiff to a boxer in the cross and that's only done to make the dog look bigger for some reason
The best Bull crosses I have seen have all been 26" and under. IMO you don't need taller. The type the proper stuff throw that produce a Bitch 23/25" is handy enough for most things and a very decent tool to own.
25 is big enough for where I lamp and I've always favoured a smaller dog they always seem to give that bit more for you

I like smaller dogs but a good bigun is better than a small littlen I reckon.

my best was twenty five inch bitch overall performance she ticked all the boxes had tremendous strength ,stronger than lots of heavier and much taller bull xes pain threshold never bottomed.atb threes regular forms fives of the others regular range finder no distance to far all single never ran doubled in its entire working life.npure quality atb bunnys.

If I could find a genuine 3/4 grey 1/4 bull that would be fine

finally after 10 pages you can see i'm right and you want what i got.
ha ha ha you read the start it's not for me so is yours a genuine 3/4 by that I mean a 1st gen to a straight greyhound

It's no coincidence that f1 bull greys first generation are rarely seen these days and the same could be said if cur collie types ,not these robotics sheep dogs that are rubbish for breeding lurchers. There his still some good Irish staffs about form the Irish lines sphyco stuff that would fit the bill or farmers boy stuff a good one of that line would give lighter serviceable f1s . To much grey can only be a detriment even more so to an already fast twitch muscle bred animal one will find they're blowing out there a uses in a few hrs running ain't wise to get to presumptuous when breeding stock fa performance there's lots a learning ta do and the ginger fella still at the Kresh atb bunnys

ive gotta agree with you there mate that's my point with the breeding in the bull these days no body knows what's actually gone into the breeding and it gets spot out down the line I know there's Bulls about that have got any from a mastiff to a boxer in the cross and that's only done to make the dog look bigger for some reason
The best Bull crosses I have seen have all been 26" and under. IMO you don't need taller. The type the proper stuff throw that produce a Bitch 23/25" is handy enough for most things and a very decent tool to own.
25 is big enough for where I lamp and I've always favoured a smaller dog they always seem to give that bit more for you

I like smaller dogs but a good bigun is better than a small littlen I reckon.

my best was twenty five inch bitch overall performance she ticked all the boxes had tremendous strength ,stronger than lots of heavier and much taller bull xes pain threshold never bottomed.atb threes regular forms fives of the others regular range finder no distance to far all single never ran doubled in its entire working life.npure quality atb bunnys.
my mate had botch years ago she was hell of a bitch well known for her working abilities some the things lads youst to tell me about her standing with her on top subarus so she could see a fox fields away down the beam and her catching the fox you get a good one worth there weight in gold
  • Like 1

finally after 10 pages you can see i'm right and you want what i got.
most of them pages are you arguing with your mate
  • Like 1

That cross seems to be like hens teeth these days, At
ive saw some good 3/4s in the past not massive things either fox and deer Preban they would take some beating
  • Like 1