Genuine 1St Cross Bull Greyhound

Ginger pubes I don't knock dogs only the fools holding the lead lol-my shit pups are doing just fine lol-they won't be getting passed from pillar to post or ruined by some knob head holding the lead-they are in safe hands with proper dog men and not just some numpty that's only been hunting since the ban-if you've even been in the game that long? Now run along and take your pup for a walk before it ends up with flat feet from being stuck in its run all day lol.atb your biggest fan the jap p.o.wattachicon.gif20170429_131402.jpgcheck out this shit pup I gifted to friends-she will smoke your ex track bred pot licker

firstly my pubes,chest,leg and back hair is as black as the ace of spades.

you were knocking the dogs dam and your knocking them with the last sentence again,,durrrrrr.knock me all you want please it's funny.

only ever got rid or 1 dog,never bred a litter.

you gifted that pup out of 2 to a non working home.never kept one and tried to sell the sire.is that a proper dog man.?

i've been hunting lurchers for about 14/15 years but had ferrets about 23ish years.somebody can become a brain surgeon in 8/9 years so i think it's plenty of time to learn how to hold a lamp and slip.

• Like 2

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My half x dog 2 years old

Posted Images

That I agree with whole heartedly lol-how's is an ex track bitch top of her game?answers on a postcard please.atb dc

welcome back pigeon with no feathers.at least you make dogmandont look intelligent.

her game was racing and she was a top racer.i really shouldn't have to explain that.

you were nothing but completmentey about the litter before but i'm not surprised you changed your mind because i know your a back stabbing,2 faced,yellow bellied,jacking tape worm from a dog shit.

i have to agree with you about using a working grey but NOBODY has one.anyway there better than that shit pups you advertised.didn't you put the sire up for sale.?

a would not say top racer and the pups she produced to greyhound sire ain't much good she a well bred bitch but so are most greyhound s

So if as a known speedster, the greyhound needs to be tested in the field to see if its got the minerals so as not to loose out on the fire of the bull terrier. Ergo, does the fighting dog need to be tested on the track, so as not to loose the speed of the greyhound?

No, not at all! A working pit would in theory of been put through harder training/conditioning than any greyhound would have. Why would you breed a bull x out of a grey that hadn't been tested when you could find one that had been and double your chances of Breeding proper bull x's ??

So if as a known speedster, the greyhound needs to be tested in the field to see if its got the minerals so as not to loose out on the fire of the bull terrier. Ergo, does the fighting dog need to be tested on the track, so as not to loose the speed of the greyhound?

No, not at all! A working pit would in theory of been put through harder training/conditioning than any greyhound would have. Why would you breed a bull x out of a grey that hadn't been tested when you could find one that had been and double your chances of Breeding proper bull x's ??

i know 1 thing the sire had seen more work than both of the parents to your pup.

And how would you know that ?

because the photo's of pups parents had a face smoother than a peach from waitrose.

it's nice though bully and racy.

Edited by ginger beard
  • Like 1

That I agree with whole heartedly lol-how's is an ex track bitch top of her game?answers on a postcard please.atb dc

welcome back pigeon with no feathers.at least you make dogmandont look intelligent.

her game was racing and she was a top racer.i really shouldn't have to explain that.

you were nothing but completmentey about the litter before but i'm not surprised you changed your mind because i know your a back stabbing,2 faced,yellow bellied,jacking tape worm from a dog shit.

i have to agree with you about using a working grey but NOBODY has one.anyway there better than that shit pups you advertised.didn't you put the sire up for sale.?

a would not say top racer and the pups she produced to greyhound sire ain't much good she a well bred bitch but so are most greyhound s

i know 1 thing the sire had seen more work than both of the parents to your pup.

because the photo's of pups parents had a face smoother than a peach from waitrose.

? Ok then

And there you have it the reason ginger took one of shaddys pups is because it looked well ard In a photo on the internet. Hahahaha. I wasn't trying to be clever I speaking about something I have a bit knowledge about where as your just talking bollox. Anyway have go for a bit and throw these jackin pot lickers out the window of my lada riva.

And there you have it the reason ginger took one of shaddys pups is because it looked well ard In a photo on the internet. Hahahaha. I wasn't trying to be clever I speaking about something I have a bit knowledge about where as your just talking bollox. Anyway have go for a bit and throw these jackin pot lickers out the window of my lada riva.

:doh: :doh: :wallbash: :wallbash:it's like communicating with a cabbage.

Edited by ginger beard

That means nowt fella you can get a lot of dogs looking almost brand new with abit of looking after and rest.

And there's more ways to test a dogs heart than firing it into stuff less than half its size ??

Edited by C.green

c green thank goodness for you,somebody i could respect on here.

whilst i have to agree to a certain point an 8 year old dog will get damaged if he does a lot of work at a specific job,he never just done things half his size either he also done the things that i think your alluding too.

hey boris,c'mon speak up.

just to let you know i have a bitch out of the same sire to your 10 month old pup.she's the worst bitch i've ever owned regarding teeth,i've seen much better hancocks.

good luck.

And which dog is your bitches sire?

Not surprised the bitch is useless to be honest with an empty headed owner like you.

• Like 2

My old bitch here is 11 and seen some serious stuff a lot of lads on here have seen her tumble and work and a photo she looks brand new ! And there are people working pure greys just because you don't know about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen !

00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000006F_zps

• Like 4

just to let you know i have a bitch out of the same sire to your 10 month old pup.she's the worst bitch i've ever owned regarding teeth,i've seen much better hancocks.

good luck.

Not surprised the bitch is useless to be honest with an empty headed owner like you.

you'd be surprised who i know and go/been out with.haha she's the worst dog i've had by quite away.

good luck.

you'd be surprised who i know and go/been out with.haha she's the worst dog i've had by quite away.
I'm not surprised it's not rocket science is it. Know where you live now aswel ?

good luck.

I'm not surprised it's not rocket science is it. Know where you live now aswel

oh know .i wouldn't lose any sleep if you were knocking on my bedroom door.