Genuine 1St Cross Bull Greyhound

Pal of mines looking for a genuine half bull greyhound pup got to be first cross and off decent stuff the lad who's after it has been into dogs all his life and had good stuff so he knows what he's after anybody know to anything give us a pm

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My half x dog 2 years old

Posted Images

Just maybe the lad doesn't know anyone breeding a litter of genuine first crosses you bell end and thought he would get a friend to ask on a hunting site. Didn't you get a pup of a lad on here?

yep and.?

if you wanted a genuine bull x from a genuine bull,who going to admit to having one to a stranger on the net ? you lipstick.

• Like 1

Well it's worth a try lads it's better post then some of the other post people put up how long is your dogs dick and do you wear French nickers on the weekend look I'm not a copper i just thought I'd give it a try I'm trying to look else where hopefully somethin will turn up I always say look and thow shalt find ?

• Like 2

You got a pup of a lad on here who was bragging about the sire of your pup bellying 6 and 7 a night. Who would come on the net and talk like that. But you fell for it hook line and sinker. Lol. And I'm dumb. Hahaha. Now stop when you think your ahead.

• Like 2

You got a pup of a lad on here who was bragging about the sire of your pup bellying 6 and 7 a night. Who would come on the net and talk like that. But you fell for it hook line and sinker. Lol. And I'm dumb. Hahaha. Now stop when you think your ahead.

say what you want about shaddy,i couldn't give a f**k and i doubt he will either but the sire and bitch were top of there trade.

i never knew about bellying so how can i fall for it.?show me where he said it then.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ginger beard