• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You get locked up for that……  

I laid a patio for Fred West

Chris packham?

Posted Images

John Rhys-Davies , Lord of the rings , me and taff (off here) regularly ferreted next to his house .

Norman Wisdom , done his decorating for a while .

Judith Charmers , wish you where here .

Anders Limpar , Tube leaving Arsenal station

Robert Pires , Ian Wright , Wembley

Graham Taylor , Gentleman

Carl Fogarty , IOM TT .

Rick Holden , ex Man City is a bloke I know well now .

The best was when I had VIP tickets to certain areas at the TT , my mates who actually like bikes and follow it intensely where the other side off the barriers where pointing and trying to tell me something , when I seen them later they where raging , as I was standing alongside Valentino Rossi & didn't have a Fukcing clue who he was :) my excuse was "he didn't have his helmet on" ;):)

20 years ago I worked for a caracture on coronation street and was amazed how different he was to the caracture he played and to be honest I could have spent hours in his company listening to some of his jokes and tales of his life especialy the time he was sent to Normandy just after the d.day landings to try and entertain the troops .I found it sad the poor sod who was in his 80s was being taken for a ride by a woman and her family who he honestly though had his best intrests at heart. I still chuckle to this day some of the jokes he told me lol.(R.I.P Bill Waddington)

He used to live in micklebring? Did his roof for him years ago

Last year I met some mates in a bar in the city center (Barca). When I arrived they were all in a pickle, excited an'all. Turns out the chap that plays Ragnar lodbrok in Vikings had just been chilling with them. By all accounts a thoroughly decent chap.

Been called a cnut by Jeremy Clarkson at Hyde park calling 2005 when I started off 30,000 people chanting "Jezzzzzzzzzza" :laugh:

Played snooker with some of the players back in the old days. Also did some work for Steve Davis Sister.

Brian London the boxer

Timmy Mallet

Played football while completely off my face, with Goldie and fuuck knows who else one year at CreamFields (first one at old Speke airport, that's how long ago :laugh: )

Isn't your brother a well known TV personality? Or have I dreamt that info?

Nope, he's a well know fairy :laugh:

He has been on telly and done modelling etc and was also in a viral video ('kin idiot he is). He mainly does choreography now for live shows, at the moment he's 24 and traveling the world on a 5* cruise ship and being paid for the pleasure :huh:

• Like 1

20 years ago I worked for a caracture on coronation street and was amazed how different he was to the caracture he played and to be honest I could have spent hours in his company listening to some of his jokes and tales of his life especialy the time he was sent to Normandy just after the d.day landings to try and entertain the troops .I found it sad the poor sod who was in his 80s was being taken for a ride by a woman and her family who he honestly though had his best intrests at heart. I still chuckle to this day some of the jokes he told me lol.(R.I.P Bill Waddington)

He used to live in micklebring? Did his roof for him years ago

Same job I was on from the beginning he moved in when the house was completed then retired from coronation street and spent his days drinking whiskey and having the crack with us who were still working on his place not long after I left I heard his health went downhill and he ended up in an old folks home in maltby were he passed away.

I use to train at the same gym as Delroy Bryan and Fidel Castro Smith ("Slugger O'Toole"), two of the less known British boxing champions. Sometimes had a bit of a spar with them - cracking lads, both of them - too good for me, mind !

• Like 1

Nope, no one. LOL

Tbh I've often wondered what it would be like. A particularly jobless period of my life saw me doing security steward work at the Download festival, I was on the VIP area back stage and probably saw shit loads of 'rock stars' but their fame was wasted on me.

I'm the same with footie players round here,there's loads ...apparently.

I used to see max Clifford all the time,he had breakfast most mornings in a café just off the high street in weybridge,i once saw him getting shouted at by some lads in a builder van as he crossed the road in his tennis gear oddly enough I haven't seen him for a while :laugh: