• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You get locked up for that……  

I laid a patio for Fred West

Chris packham?

Posted Images

Met art garfunkel once-hadnt a clue who he was-saw him on t.v a few days later (he was walking about ireland)..met the queens nephew once(viscount linley)-think ive a picture of his dog (and his feet)somewhere.

Nope, no one. LOL

Tbh I've often wondered what it would be like. A particularly jobless period of my life saw me doing security steward work at the Download festival, I was on the VIP area back stage and probably saw shit loads of 'rock stars' but their fame was wasted on me.

• Like 1

I stood behind Spandau Ballet in a queue at the old Scratchwood services in the early 80s.

I waited for an autograph for my girlfriend (later my first wife) who was a huge fan. They all insisted on coming over to meet her, signed a Xmas card and gave her a kiss and a hug........my daughter tells me she still has the card !

I've sat a few times watching cricket at Trent Bridge with Brian Clough - of course, the great man knew everything there was to know about cricket !

Just reminded me I bumped into Martin Kemp & Shirley (Pepsi) while i was ferreting on Chorleywood Common.

I used to live in a flat in B'Wood and the entrance was the road to the BBC studios, used to pass all of Eastenders going to work as I was doing the same. Plus the people on Top of the Pops that week & Grange Hill kids. Chakka Khan when she stayed at a hotel up the road I worked at, best of all though... Mr Blobby!

Had a good chat with Johnny Scott while waiting for our bags in a french airport, he was over researching for another series with Clarissa that didnt happen.

Done a wasp nest on some private estate opposite Patsy Palmer, nearly fell off me ladders I was craning me neck that much! Got rid of some critters from the house of a Midsommer Murders director over here another client over here it turns out id worked on the same set as her at the American university which rented it our for filming, they had a lion on the set which had apparently had fleas!. Bob Geldof was playing on a stage set I built at Grosvenor House, was waiting to do the take down and was chatting to his daughter

Met Buster Bloodvessel backstage over here which was cool got a good pic of me n him, with tongues!

See Becks & Posh coming out of what became The Grove at Watford as I was ferreting, all the building work was going on, always wondered if they were investers.

Last year I met some mates in a bar in the city center (Barca). When I arrived they were all in a pickle, excited an'all. Turns out the chap that plays Ragnar lodbrok in Vikings had just been chilling with them. By all accounts a thoroughly decent chap.

Been called a cnut by Jeremy Clarkson at Hyde park calling 2005 when I started off 30,000 people chanting "Jezzzzzzzzzza" :laugh:

Played snooker with some of the players back in the old days. Also did some work for Steve Davis Sister.

Brian London the boxer

Timmy Mallet

Played football while completely off my face, with Goldie and fuuck knows who else one year at CreamFields (first one at old Speke airport, that's how long ago :laugh: )

Isn't your brother a well known TV personality? Or have I dreamt that info?

• Like 1