Sign in to follow this  
maxwell

Log / Multi Fuel Burner

If you go to big for your room, you will sit in a draught caused by the air sucked into your room to feed your burner, get the balance and you wont have cold feet. ;)

• Like 1

How many of you have a stove with a boiler, or do you just let the heat from the stove heat the full house

I've a yoeman boiler stove,it would heat 16 radiators,and its 30 years old,do you think these stoves we have nowadays will reach that age

I've got a pre CE yoemans multi fuel also and I think it it will out last me ...just keep it maintained and all is good :thumbs:

I've a yoeman boiler stove,it would heat 16 radiators,and its 30 years old,do you think these stoves we have nowadays will reach that age

I've got a pre CE yoemans multi fuel also and I think it it will out last me ...just keep it maintained and all is good :thumbs:
snap

ive got a aga little wenlock 5kw

im very pleased with it, had it 4 years now, very small burner with a great heat output.

i recommend using a eco fan on any woodburner, really helps move the warm air around your house.

also worth remembering is any back boiler will reduce stove output by 50%

cheers Dan

• Like 1

Most rooms will be heated properly with a 4KW burner. DIY installation can be done but through a building notice via building control .Failure to notify can result in prosecution.Thatched houses require spark arrester as legal requirement and a minimum chimney height .Twin walled kits for external venting are used where chimney or lack of one is not suitabld for liner .