Just Been Given A Air Rifle

Just been given a lovely little webley tracker .22 side lever. It seems to be a lovely well built little rifle with a very short barrel. Just wandering if anyone has any info on these rifles. What sort of year were they made and what are they like for hunting rabbits and rats. It'll do 1 of the kids aswel.

• Like 1

I've had a couple. Lovely little things but never really got the accuracy I wanted from them past 30 yards. I think it was the tap loading that caused it. If it was a compact side lever that loaded straight into the barrel like the Diana 52 I bet it would be an amazing little gun! I had a gas ram in one of mine but prefer it with a spring, it was very snappy with the ram. They are a great nostalgic gun like a webley tempest. I'd chronograph it and see what groups shoot from it it would be interesting to know. I had a few rabbits and squirels with mine and did the job fine at close range. You got a good gift there! There's not many trackers about now.

• Like 1

I think they where made late 80,'s early 90,s. A few school mates had them in the late 90,'s. One of mine was a rare long barreled .177.

The short barreled .22 with the knurled muzzle weight are a thing of bueaty!

• Like 1

GET SOME PICS UP DAN

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT MATE

THEN PUT IT IN THE TATTY OLD AIRGUN SECTION

SHE IS A CLASSIC AFTER ALL

TOM WOULD LOVE ANOTHER 52 MATE

WHAT A RIFLE EH ;)

WISH I COULD TRACK THIS OLD GIRL DOWN AND BUY HER BACK

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-82879000-1500266383.jpg

post-63400-0-12392600-1500266421.jpg

• Like 2

ive got a wembley tracker bought it and all the bits new handy wee rifle we take in the car as a back up rifle if theres any problems with the air Arms but you dont half notice the noise of the spring after shooting a pcp