Wild Carp

goimg to try a few out the way lakes tonight holding a few wild carp I've had one out on a piece of freelined bread and it went crazy. Got abit of sweet corn aswell in the bag any recommendations for rigs or methods ? Cheers

No luck last night lads need to take a few spots and drop some bait down I think he'll of a lot of weed. Gonna try another small pond I think

Nice one I do abit on canals in winter around the boats

Chaff what's musulin?

Bread on the surface in weedy lakes is a good tactic mate provided there's not to many birds on water.

I used to fish a 57acre lake the same way drop bread in a few swims and watch for ten minutes if they not there then move round till you find them sometimes I had a couple of twenties out in an hour,using that method then walk pass the bivvy boys who would camp for 48hour and catch nothing.

Atb

• Like 1

Keep your rigs simple, if they haven't seen much start with side hooked bread or sweetcorn, i wouldn't be using a hair rig until i had too

If you want your line to float you don't need mucilin, just wipe the side ov your nose, or behind your ears, with your fingers then run it over your line.... :D