Sign in to follow this  
leslie harold gedge

I Went On The Farm Been It With Corvids

I went to help a farmer out today that is full of corvids i put a pattern out and waited soon started coming and added the dead birds to the pattern .I shot 17 corvids and some lovely high pigeons started coming so I give them a bit of shot has well .farmer came to see me and was happy has larry with what I had shot hand he has given me all the pigeon shooting the field behind the hide is 60 acres and that is going to be the first cut .

post-47182-0-48122800-1499891331_thumb.jpg

post-47182-0-30071800-1499891361_thumb.jpg

post-47182-0-85547500-1499891438_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Great day for you then mate , good results all round , can't wait till next week I've just be told if this weather stays stable 600 acres getting cropped this weekend. Ya ho

4 slabs getting bought to morrow

Ps

Sure your water bottle is big enough ,,lol

• Like 1

always nice when doing a good job gets rewarded

• Like 1

Any way les 2 flappers is cheating, lol

Cheating ...I think not , it's the way forward ..well done Les . I've been out again today there are thousands of corvids but one bang and they are gone , there's so much food about they don't want to know the decoys will need to leave them till they start cutting and see if that gets them coming in ..the rape and the barley seem ready , trouble is again once they really get cutting there's to much of a good thing .

• Like 1

Nice one les, thers plenty about there pal, how long were you there

about 2 hours . he has give me the rest of the land for pigeons was at hospital today so could not go buddy

• Like 1

Fuc sake

I was only joking , about the flappers , I put 2 put , and they are invaluable, never leave home with out them , crows or pigeons

But you couldn't see them from Sussex !

Atb rich,

• Like 2

Fuc sake

I was only joking , about the flappers , I put 2 put , and they are invaluable, never leave home with out them , crows or pigeons

But you couldn't see them from Sussex !

Atb rich,

we no you was joking pal sussex is top shop bloke david

• Like 1