Crazy Lady!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's a very anti statement, so much for United We Stand. If you think that folk who ride to hounds haven't got balls you should educate yourself a bit about all fieldsports.

Perfect ending for that clip would be fox savages her face chewing on her nose and cheeks,she falls over thrashing around in shock,dogs grab fox while its still in her arms and end the game,that would

They work in a pack. Theyre not bred to be game lol.

I never understood that with that video the fox just appears it doesn't look in much of a rush to get away from them hounds and why he does want to have a snap at her when I've pulled old Charlie out of nets I've come close to being bit many a time well on the odd occasion I have been bitten if I tell the truth ?

I never understood that with that video the fox just appears it doesn't look in much of a rush to get away from them hounds and why he does want to have a snap at her when I've pulled old Charlie out of nets I've come close to being bit many a time well on the odd occasion I have been bitten if I tell the truth

I was out one day with a mate, who knows joe we were mooching in the day with dogs , dogs knocked out a fox from some cover, my mate went to grab it, and some how it got to his foot , as he slipped in the cover, it clamped on to his wellington, and locked on his toe , fook me did he shout :laugh: good job it wasn't the same fox , as that soft woman in the vid , would have nose ripped off :yes: lol

• Like 1

I never understood that with that video the fox just appears it doesn't look in much of a rush to get away from them hounds and why he does want to have a snap at her when I've pulled old Charlie out of nets I've come close to being bit many a time well on the odd occasion I have been bitten if I tell the truth

I was out one day with a mate, who knows joe we were mooching in the day with dogs , dogs knocked out a fox from some cover, my mate went to grab it, and some how it got to his foot , as he slipped in the cover, it clamped on to his wellington, and locked on his toe , fook me did he shout :laugh: good job it wasn't the same fox , as that soft woman in the vid , would have nose ripped off :yes: lol
thats why i dont wear wellies ?

I am also surprised by how slow and tentative the hounds are. I have seen a fox caught by running hounds, one second it was there, the next it was in pieces!

We may disagree with her, but you can't beat her for sheer guts. May make your blood boil but still awesome!

thats why i dont wear wellies ?
snap mate my boots have took a few near misses for me ?
  • Like 1