Sign in to follow this  
leslie harold gedge

Magic With The Ff5

Yes eccup where the horses are, i could hear shotguns a few mile away from me until about 4.30, letting off plenty of shots i thought it might be you.

• Like 1

i think your a great guy les but to shoot that many and only be able to pick 80 up aint very good , maybe you should of stopped at home :huh:

skinner he had got me my carts and if I had not gone buddy there is people around there dieing to get on that land so if I had stayed at home buddy I would have lost the permission .now what would you do buddy . its some of the best pigeon shooting in that area

if my farmers wanted me to shoot 100 piddys and leave them he would be shooting them his self or getting some one else to shoot them who don't mind leaving them , leaving a few ok but 100 i think not , crows will do more damage eating them than you would of done picking them up

skinner you are beginning to sound like stoggy .I would have shot 200 if I had time had to be somewhere else bud very few crows round here .so lose my permission like I said some of the very best pigeon shooting in the area then let people that are on this site get it and do the same has me .what do you suggest I do next and we are getting next to nowt for them

Edited by leslie harold gedge

skinner you are beginning to sound like stoggy .I would have shot 200 if I had time had to be somewhere else bud very few crows round here .so lose my permission like I said some of the very best pigeon shooting in the area then let people that are on this site get it and do the same has me .what do you suggest I do next and we are getting next to nowt for them

you carry on les i was just saying what i thought you and others might think its ok but i didn't maybe i think its just a waste of food

• Like 1

Where would you put 200 + freezer ok , buy the time you got to the bottom of the freezer they would be out of date ,lol

And I wouldn't fancy taking the breast of that fucin lot , that's why I have the fattest biggest foxes in the midlands

And when on 8 mag tho the scope you would think I was on 24 mag , lol

NO 1 , rule keep the land owner sweet

Atb

• Like 2

Where would you put 200 + freezer ok , buy the time you got to the bottom of the freezer they would be out of date ,lol

And I wouldn't fancy taking the breast of that fucin lot , that's why I have the fattest biggest foxes in the midlands

And when on 8 mag tho the scope you would think I was on 24 mag , lol

NO 1 , rule keep the land owner sweet

Atb

name of the game dave,

without them your sitting at home twiddling yer thumbs, or walking the land watching someone else shoot em!!

DJ

• Like 2