Hi guys got a new dog thats not been jabbed for 3 years wikl it need a full course or just a booster?? Also anyone selling jabs??

Hi guys got a new dog thats not been jabbed for 3 years wikl it need a full course or just a booster?? Also anyone selling jabs??

if its had its first jabs don't bother with any more

• Like 1

I woukdnt but the feckers got kennel cough! So wanna sort it out once its shook it off... Lotta stuff going round here

Alot of cheap jabs going about wouldn't touch them maybe better going to the vets atb

The vets have the latest and best Vaccines and if you speak to them even these aren't 100% guaranteed.

• Like 1

my vets use the same as me £65 robbery if they are kept in a fridge and posted with cool bag next day before1 oclock delivery no problem..Big difference in price I know the ones I will use and have done for many many years

• Like 1

like donny says i have used them for years not had a problem with any of my dogs :thumbs:

• Like 1

Yeah the KC is rampant lately but I know of a well known hunt kennels run by a very well known terrierman who uses a certain brand of KC  treatment for a lot of seasons and never had it..Its not a jab its up the nose not vaccination  as are 99% of KC treatments looks like vacs but it isnt

7 hours ago, donnyc said:

Yeah the KC is rampant lately but I know of a well known hunt kennels run by a very well known terrierman who uses a certain brand of KC  treatment for a lot of seasons and never had it..Its not a jab its up the nose not vaccination  as are 99% of KC treatments looks like vacs but it isnt

Seen it in cattle.....inject them for pneumonia.....still liable to get it.....use the same injection up the nose....no problems....vet reckons up the nose protects against a lot more viruses and boosts the immune system....vaccine doesn't.....

• Like 1