Mines the Honda TRX 420 with the semi-auto box if that makes a difference?

i have an halfords trade card if your over this way anytime. gives you 25% discount on oils that would make this about £21 for 4ltrs

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/motorcycling/motorcycle-oils/silkolene-quad-atv-10w-40-semi-synthetic-4t-engine-oil-4-litres

Edited by beamish78

I was told that Honda have internal wet clutch need the proper stuff, other quads with external clutches not so fussed.

Don't all motorbikes have an internal wet clutch? It's just Hondas way of making more money by saying that you need proper Honda oil

I was told to get motorcycle grade oil as opposed to lawnmower oil from the tractor dealership.

Mines the Honda TRX 420 with the semi-auto box if that makes a difference?

i have an halfords trade card if your over this way anytime. gives you 25% discount on oils that would make this about £21 for 4ltrs

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/motorcycling/motorcycle-oils/silkolene-quad-atv-10w-40-semi-synthetic-4t-engine-oil-4-litres

Now that's a lot better price than the local quad place quoted. I think they said £45 or more. I'll get some in Halfords then. Thanks for the offer though. :thumbs: