I use Fence wire and I think it is 4 mill thick, I use this wire because it is available to me but I am sure any thing around that size will do .

I cut mine at 44 inches long then bend them as that suits the soil where I use them , I myself would not use them in longer grass as there main purpose is to be used in softer soil conditions where a peg may fail to hold .

I cannot post of any pictures as my Photo bucket account has been stopped does any one know of a good site to go on ?

• Like 1

I use Fence wire and I think it is 4 mill thick, I use this wire because it is available to me but I am sure any thing around that size will do .

I cut mine at 44 inches long then bend them as that suits the soil where I use them , I myself would not use them in longer grass as there main purpose is to be used in softer soil conditions where a peg may fail to hold .

I cannot post of any pictures as my Photo bucket account has been stopped does any one know of a good site to go on ?

Im trying out both POSTIMAGE and IMGUR micky. Imgur is in app form and I was able to download all pics from photobucket in one go, and I then uploaded them to Imgur as easily. This was all from my phone. I don't have a computer. Not sure how good either are sharing wise though. Haven't tried them yet. Edited by EDDIE B

I am trying to show Hoop snaring on land that is suited to , I have a new hosting sight IMGBB and it is easy to follow but letters come up instead of pictures , any idea what I am doing wrong ???????