Bsa Scorpion Over Legal Limit

Hi just wandering has anyone had this problem befor just taken my bsa scorpion to be chronographed and it's coming back at 13ft/lbs using air arms field also 13ft/lb using jsb exact heavy any advice will be welcome

Best regards

Lee

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only put it out there for some advice now I feel that I've shot JFK I'm not on here to ask people about trying to make my rifle more powerful I'm on here because I do worry about being over the limit

yes but if you are over 12ft lb you would,nt need to fly over you could have just whacked him from your cot, another thing I,m finding a bit strange, you came on asked advice then started getting your

If you do not have a fac cert then by law the rfd should not have given it back as there supposed to confiscate it   if its over 12 by any margin its a fire arm and you will find your self in deep

Posted Images

Didn't they offer to correct it for you?

I don't know how to adjust it but, from what I understand, it sounds like you may need to adjust the hammer spring tension but, there could be an antitamper in the way.

I know a good bloke that could tell you how to do it. PM me if you want his number :thumbs:

Hi not really mechanically minded but will watch video then go from there I was going to take it to air rifle tech in Kent but can't get any answer when I ring him so don't know if he's still in business would just like to say thanks for the replies

If you do not have FAC I am not sure what the law is. When the rifle is taken for a service that it will not have to be reported and confiscated Lee.m others here will be more knowledgeable with the advise.

All the very best

in possesion of a firearm without a licence chargable offence

• Like 1

If you do not have FAC I am not sure what the law is. When the rifle is taken for a service that it will not have to be reported and confiscated Lee.m others here will be more knowledgeable with the advise.

All the very best

in possesion of a firearm without a licence chargable offence

I did not want to say it out loud

All the very best

• Like 1