• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will there be lurcher racing?

Could we organise "Straight, white, Christian Pride" ?

Oooooh yeahhh that aul chesnut... I just stumbled and his cock went in my mouth...

Posted Images

Anyone going?

What is it, a march or something?

more like a freak show darling xx
I may have to give that one a miss then. Thankfully they don't have any near me, yet.

Don't mind gay folk at all . Know a few gay folk that are sound just normal folk. It's the in your face over the top for the sake of it freaks i can't stand

Same as that mate :thumbs:

They all know that the world hasn't really adjusted to being comfortable with them yet so, it seems that some of the really camp ones are just acting up for the sake of being a c**t. It's almost like they want to be told to f**k off.

I know 2 gay couples that are all just normal blokes - they're not girly in any way. I've got no issue with them :thumbs:

• Like 2

Don't mind gay folk at all . Know a few gay folk that are sound just normal folk. It's the in your face over the top for the sake of it freaks i can't stand

They all know that the world hasn't really adjusted to being comfortable with them yet so, it seems that some of the really camp ones are just acting up for the sake of being a c**t. It's almost like they want to be told to f**k off.

I know 2 gay couples that are all just normal blokes - they're not girly in any way. I've got no issue with them :thumbs:

Yeah sure you aint till he asks for a swig of your drink

As long as he don't want a bite of my sausage :laugh:
  • Like 1

All that dont bother me stuffs part of the problem. Its not normal... and they shouldnt be able to think it is.. keep it behind closed doors where it belongs... im yet to see 2 men walking around my area hand in hand. Im sure most of them dont feel the need to flaunt it. But them grubby scruffy looking c**ts like rylan and the ones on the big brother shithouse make me sick..

No sausage talk with any queer ?

• Like 1