• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will there be lurcher racing?

Could we organise "Straight, white, Christian Pride" ?

Oooooh yeahhh that aul chesnut... I just stumbled and his cock went in my mouth...

Posted Images

Ooh matron

There's a hotel in Blackpool called trades, if you leave your room door open at night it signals anyone's allowed in to bum you! Don't ask me how I know that

How do you know that?

• Like 1

Ooh matron

There's a hotel in Blackpool called trades, if you leave your room door open at night it signals anyone's allowed in to bum you! Don't ask me how I know that

How do you know that?
You told him
  • Like 1

Never bought this queer pride stuff , you are what you are keep it to your feckin self, not every body interested what you do or look like . i watched a very good film the other night with my wife , it was called the (The Imitation Game ) with Benedict Cumberbatch as Alan Turning the mathematician TRYING to crack Enigma code during the 2nd W/W . in them days being homosexual was against the law ,and they were locked up, and they were given drugs to stop there sexualty . How things a have changed now , and gone from one extreme to the other . !!

They should hold a gay-pride march in Tehran or Nairobi :whistling:

Gay Muslims would be double popular on here? Haha........or black Muslim gays? A real THL winner! Haha.....

• Like 1

Never bought this queer pride stuff , you are what you are keep it to your feckin self, not every body interested what you do or look like . i watched a very good film the other night with my wife , it was called the (The Imitation Game ) with Benedict Cumberbatch as Alan Turning the mathematician TRYING to crack Enigma code during the 2nd W/W . in them days being homosexual was against the law ,and they were locked up, and they were given drugs to stop there sexualty . How things a have changed now , and gone from one extreme to the other . !!

You reckon those drugs worked? Reversed gayness?

Gay Muslims would be double popular on here? Haha........or black Muslim gays? A real THL winner! Haha.....

Muslims will tell you theres no such thing as a black muslim gay or an Islamic muslim,i think they ethnically cleanse them :whistling: Its a white mans disease :yes: Though there was a Pakistani transsexual on TV earlier chatting about pride :D

Muslims will tell you theres no such thing as a black muslim gay or an Islamic muslim,i think they ethnically cleanse them :whistling: Its a white mans disease :yes: Though there was a Pakistani transsexual on TV earlier chatting about pride :D

Like white people will tell you it's unnatural & should be kept behind closed doors.....................even though it's been going on since the dawn of time..........now where's my whistling emoji? Haha....

Like white people will tell you it's unnatural & should be kept behind closed doors.....................even though it's been going on since the dawn of time..........now where's my whistling emoji? Haha....

:laugh::whistling: I don't think whiteys throw them off tall buildings or burn them in tires,double whistle emoji :whistling::whistling::laugh:

:laugh::whistling: I don't think whiteys throw them off tall buildings or burn them in tires,double whistle emoji :whistling::whistling::laugh:

No, they just want to, but ain't got the bollocks.............whistling!