Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By big country
      Hi I have tryed everything to get rid of a wart on terriers leg just wonder if any of you know where I can get it and if anyone sells it
    • By big country
      i had to take the terrier to the vets this morning and just found out she has a womb infection as any of your dogs had this.
    • By *The*Field*Marshall*
      Alright, so had a bit of an accident yesterday with my dog and mothers terrier, the terrier took a bite to his back, I treated him for shock and watched him carefully, after a couple of hours of no change, mother and sister took him down the vets, I had work. Turns out the terrier suffered a puncture through the rib cage and incured pneumothorax.

The vet insisted he would need an op or he might die, sister and mother agreed to have the op done regardless of the cost, the vet qouted somewhere between £500-£1500, yeah, I know. The operation went ahead successfuly and now they are demanding £600 up front and pay off the remaining £700 through instalments, a total of £1300.

I'm a little upset to say the least, they've done the op and they're entitled to what thay charged, but the paying up of £600 up front is the point of contention, can they demand that? Criminal.
    • By Patterbull
      Hi all the last day or so my bitch isn't her self , she seems tired and like she's been on a long hard run , she's hasn't been doing nothing game for a few weeks just a road walk so I don't think anything could be from it, she's 16 months and hasn't come into season yet , she's eating and drinking and s**ting fine , she's really struggling to walk properly tho so just need any suggestions before taking her to vets , thanks