Sign in to follow this  
leslie harold gedge

God Was It Hot

i went on the pigeons got set up for about 12ish finished about 2.45 with 100 pigeons on the clicker.i took a mate thats a rabbiting lad to see if he likes it .he is putting in for his ticket lol.the farmer told us not to go past the big patch of weeds green in the photo,s when we was picking up it was hard work trying to drop the birds in the weeds .we picked about 1/2 of what i shot .you can see the tarmac track i dont like to walk far and my farmers no it lol.

post-47182-0-08282700-1499365158_thumb.jpg

post-47182-0-83399600-1499365216_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Tidy couple of hours Les , good result that on a hot day ..

• Like 1

Tidy couple of hours Les , good result that on a hot day ..

hi sussex I would have stayed but I had forgot my pop and the bottle of ice I was drinking the dogs water it was that hot my T shirt stuck to me with sweat . there was a bath full of water I was going to sit in it but it was green water so gave it a miss lol

Nice one les, right result mate, i must jinx you when im out with you on the pigeons, or is it cos i cant sit still in the hide.

Great shooting mate

But why not past the green belt !

Atb

that's were the crop was at its best .could not even put dogs in it . this is real good permission had some massive bags from here so don't want to lose it buddy.

• Like 1

Nice one les, right result mate, i must jinx you when im out with you on the pigeons, or is it cos i cant sit still in the hide.

I no and I,am sorry tying you up and putting them stocking and suspenders on you .are you still going to come shooting with me lol

• Like 1

nice result for a couple of hours