Right then in making more and more home brews lately either wine or beers, but I'm getting an ear bashing because of all the bottles and other shite that goes with it. So I cleaned out my shed and decided to split it in two and make a micro micro brewery, obviously I'll need a sink, kettle and some kind of heating and cooling, cupboards and of course running water and electricity, but I was wondering do any of you brewers have your own brewing area and if so put a picture up to give me a few ideas and I'll keep you lot posted on my progress

really depends on what system you intend to use. how are you going to brew a traditional 3 vessel system or a single system?

i brew on a braumeister 20 litre machine and just brew in my shed on a workmate. very little space needed for this.

To be honest at the moment I'm brewing beer from kits but I've been experimenting a bit (I made a banana beer the other week). I'll be looking into getting one of those grain father things in the future. All the wines I do are from fruits, I don't see the point in them kits it's easy enough anyway. I have just started a honey Mead which I'll post on the other thread when I've got a minute. But as far as having a little room dedicated to brewing it's just something I wanted as my own little space where no one will disturb me and my missus won't be moving stuff around that I'll have to spend hours looking for when I need it.

• Like 1