I live up on moor and the amount of people I see mid day chucking balls for there dogs it's stupidity at it greatest!! It madness and as for them leaving there dogs and driving through crops well what's to say about that........ di**heads is being nice

Suprise you who running hares just now

I aint surprised by any nonsensical rubbish I hear about these days NL, concerning some of these so called lurcher enthusiasts.

Been crap like this going on a fair few years now, and it's almost always by the type of people described below.

welcome to era of the internet bragging knuckle dragging brain dead mong

Nail on the head :thumbs:

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2

Don't understand why people drive fields anyway, get out and bloody walk ya lazy twats

because their dogs usually bull x,s only have enough wind and pace when launched from a motor 6 foot behind the quarry

Oooooohhh that's a low blow ? We are slagging off some prick with a saluki what's that got to do with a Bull x ? Joking aside no matter what breed the dog is any wanker can own one and sadly it's the dogs that are on the loosing end every time

• Like 2

This is a sign of the state the coursing game is in now. These clowns are the intenet wonders who have drifted into the game since the Hunting Act came into force.Would any land owner /Farmer give these dregs permission or even allow them on their land no is the simple answer. Even the dog breeders have on the whole become dog peddlars in it for the coin and any buyer will do. Its just a continuous downward spiral. .As the older dogmen leave the sport or have passed away these new gunslingers want names on wanted posters and kills in the twenties before June is finished. Its ok lads say we are not like that, its not the genuine stockmen and the respectable young ones who are portrayed to joe public but these internet/facebook wannabees who will after a couple of summers have moved on to their next aventure. They dont deserve dogs shouldnt have dogs and if caught should be banned from owning stock and even driving they are f***ing liabilities to us all.

Not often I agree with everything you write in a post db, but I do here

• Like 1

Don't understand why people drive fields anyway, get out and bloody walk ya lazy twats

because their dogs usually bull x,s

i think he said saluki crosses,lads with all crosses drive fields,.......rightly or wrongly.

They only run their dogs in the summer because they can't catch in the winter.

As for driving the land wouldn't it be great if you could attach a laser to a tree and it automatically spotted scum and just vapourrised them leaving no trace what so ever.

• Like 1