What To Do, What To Do .......

Who's wife is she again?

Finally...

Through work, I've come to know her and her husband well - they're both good 'uns :yes:

..... I was looking for some other opinions to counter my own pig headedness.

..... All opinions appreciated :thumbs:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, I think we've got a proper THL plan developing here .......   I've got to tell matey that it's fancy dress but, It's not really, even though I've got to turn up in a karate suit with a brown bel

Just take apack of condoms so nothing realy bad happens

Grab her by the pussy!!!

Posted Images

In that case just stay sober, grit your teeth and go home at the end of the night lol

That's very similar to Walshies advice :good:

I'm thinking that the best thing may be to f**k off when they start getting tipsy - before his gob has a chance to start :yes:

Who's wife is she again?

Finally...

Through work, I've come to know her and her husband well - they're both good 'uns :yes:

No worries no one has a clue about the actual situation, I personally would find it weird that my missus should be going out on a lads night out.

It sounds like she feels comfortable in your company but to invite someone who sounds like a dickhead who is full of themselves seems dangerous yet she thinks he is OK sets my alarm bells off...what does the husband think?

• Like 2

Who's wife is she again?

Finally...

No worries no one has a clue about the actual situation, I personally would find it weird that my missus should be going out on a lads night out.

It sounds like she feels comfortable in your company but to invite someone who sounds like a dickhead who is full of themselves seems dangerous yet she thinks he is OK sets my alarm bells off...what does the husband think?

That's thing - he's not dangerous like that. Besides, I honestly don't think she'd entertain it.

He's just a little c**t that gets on a lot of people's nerves.

Who's wife is she again?

Finally...

That's thing - he's not dangerous like that. Besides, I honestly don't think she'd entertain it.

He's just a little c**t that gets on a lot of people's nerves.

So....set him up with shots and spiked drinks to the point he makes a total arse out of himself :)

You have to play the long game with people like that ha ha!

Fukc sake it's quite simple ... you all go out have a drink and have a good time ... if the knobhead pushes your buttons he gets a slap goes home to lick his wounds whilst the rest of you carry on having a good night out ........

• Like 1

Have a word with the lass and tell her your concerns, then agree and do what she wants, keep your hands in your pockets, its supposed to be a fun night out ffs

Cheers, D.

I've got a similar problem except the bloke I can't stand is a brother in law so have to see him fairly regularly. Fake fake fake mate.fake smile fake chat.chat to everyone else as much as possible.but inside I'm having dark thoughts.Mrs knows how I feel but it's not worth causing a family civil war

• Like 1

Sort what out?

If I was the husband and seen this thread, I would be more worried about you. You seem sincere and concerned, but just like institutions of the state that like to concern themselves in people's private lives and invariably always make things worse, your getting concerned about something that has absolutely nothing to do with you. She's married isn't she, your doing a Jeremy Kyle....

• Like 3

Fukc sake it's quite simple ... you all go out have a drink and have a good time ... if the knobhead pushes your buttons he gets a slap goes home to lick his wounds whilst the rest of you carry on having a good night out ........

If only it were that simple - I'd have done it months ago at work :yes:

Have a word with the lass and tell her your concerns, then agree and do what she wants, keep your hands in your pockets, its supposed to be a fun night out ffs

Cheers, D.

I'm not going to tell her that I think one of her friends is an aggravating prick.

.... like I said, she deserves a good night out.

I'm thinking, I'll go along, get a couple of rounds in, then politely make my excuses and bugger off :thumbs:

I've got a similar problem except the bloke I can't stand is a brother in law so have to see him fairly regularly. Fake fake fake mate.fake smile fake chat.chat to everyone else as much as possible.but inside I'm having dark thoughts.Mrs knows how I feel but it's not worth causing a family civil war

Feckin people eh :rolleyes:

This one's a bit tricky because I'm in a position of responsibility at work.

get her husband to sort out lift home,or he could come in and flatten the office wally,if no,get him slaughtered and make him look like a real dick.

I reckon he'll probably manage that all by himself - I just don't want to be there when he reaches that point.

Sort what out?

If I was the husband and seen this thread, I would be more worried about you. You seem sincere and concerned, but just like institutions of the state that like to concern themselves in people's private lives and invariably always make things worse, your getting concerned about something that has absolutely nothing to do with you. She's married isn't she, your doing a Jeremy Kyle....

There's nothing to be concerned about - it's simple .....

The girl works for me, she's a good worker and a nice person.

Me and my missus know her and her husband, through work.

She hasn't been out for a very long time and, wants to go out with her colleagues to celebrate her 30th.

I don't want to let her down by not turning up and, I don't want to ruin her night by lumping the company brown nose while we're out.

Like I said ..... I'll get the first couple of rounds in, then feck off :)