What To Do, What To Do .......

A girl at work has just turned 30 ..... She's worked for me for a long time and, she's a craking lass :yes:

We get on well and, I think a lot of her.

She's a working mum that regularly does more than 40hrs a week.

I've supported her (against my boss) through a long running health issue.

I know and, get on well with her husband and her kid.

..... My customers love her to bits.

Here's the issue........

She wants to go out for a few drinks with her colleagues later this month :thumbs:

One of the lads that she also gets on with has been invited. However, he works for the same firm but, at a different site.

...... The problem is, he's the company brown nose and, a right little c**t.

...... He's a smart mouthed, smarmy little shit that would most definitely benefit from a good slap.

The thing is, she really wants me to go.

But, I know he'll start with the comments after he's had a few and, the old council estate boy in me will be so tempted to just stick one on him.

....... Feck me, I just know how good that would feel :yes:

But, this girl really deserves a good night out.

So, I offer this up to the collective THL wisdom........ :whistling:

Am I being a knob? Should I just go out, try to ignore the c**t and, make sure she has a good night?

..... Politely leave when I feel like clobbering him.

Should I go and, wait until he properly asks for it then, slap him?

Or, should I dodge the night all together and, put in a good few quid for a few rounds?

:hmm:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, I think we've got a proper THL plan developing here .......   I've got to tell matey that it's fancy dress but, It's not really, even though I've got to turn up in a karate suit with a brown bel

Just take apack of condoms so nothing realy bad happens

Grab her by the pussy!!!

Posted Images

You shouldn't have filled your head with all that as now you will go and be wound up before you get there drinking 4 pints and start before he does lol

Instead you should have just gone out and delta with it as it happens.. probably nothing would of happened..

• Like 2

Wear a karate suit to the pub and he probably won't start. Wear a brown belt black tag. Black belt is too unbelievable

If I go in a karate suit, someone will kick my arse before closing time :rolleyes:

..... Will a Daniel Larusso headband be ok? :hmm::laugh:

You shouldn't have filled your head with all that as now you will go and be wound up before you get there drinking 4 pints and start before he does lol

Instead you should have just gone out and delta with it as it happens.. probably nothing would of happened..

Very sensible post mate :yes:

To be honest, I won't be tanked up before I go but, you're right - I'll probably be wound out waiting for this c**ts modus operandi to kick in.

I just don't want to ruin the girls night.

Maybe I'll pop down for a quick coule, then leave before he starts :yes:

After the meal and 2/3 drinks get a taxi and drop the lass off before anything can happen and shes had a night out

That's thing mate - there is no meal.

I think she's trying to re-live her her youth with a good ol' weekend piss up :rolleyes:

I'm starting to think that I should just hang around to make sure she gets home ok.

Hopefully someone else fills him in before you get a chance.

That's a very real (and welcome) possibility :yes:

..... There's free drinks on offer for anyone that's in Swindon town centre on the 29th :whistling:;)