A Couple Of Hours Freelining

Just took the basic of gear in my pockets, donned the waders and went for a couple of hours freelining for chub on a small stream below a mill. Caught four over two and half pounds with the best two at 3-01 and 3-07. Also caught loads of chublets and lost a few nice fish including one that tore off downstream smashing my hooklink. Great to be in the cooling waters with fish swimming round my feet including some nice roach feeding on the gravels. Met some very pleasant walkers and canoeists who were all keen to discuss the fishing. You can't beat ditching all the gear and having a nice simple dangle.

DSCF1735_zpsvspuirsw.jpg

DSCF1744_zpside1zpgx.jpg

DSCF1747_zpsqoeh4myj.jpg

DSCF1749_zpsowu3uwac.jpg

DSCF1746_zpskubpxs6w.jpg

DSCF1740_zpsham90g7n.jpg

DSCF1742_zpsvhrwzmbb.jpg

DSCF1738_zpsr1xop9io.jpg

DSCF1741_zpsumccu3xb.jpg

DSCF1752_zpsvombirlv.jpg

• Like 1

Cheers I'll go and have a look at settings on photobucket. The only issues I've had in the past are when I've put images on and then later on re-organised my photobucket files. What other image hosting websites do you lot use as I must admit photobucket is becoming a pain with all the pop-up adverts and I'm a tight sod that doesn't want to pay a yearly subscription.

Try uploading direct as the acceptable file size has just been increased. I send pics to the my Mrs via whatsapp...she sends em back and the received pic is resized and able to upload on here

• Like 1